Get haircuts that are from your ethnicity

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
If you are MENA/Iranian/semitic get a low taper fade

If chink, get a wolf cut or korean perm (only asians do that perm)

If you’re white/european grow out a wavy flow

If black get waves or dreads or curls tbh blacks have the most amount of options

If you’re south asian just grow it out completely because yall gotta compensate the hardest and get some shit like this:

Im gonna rock a low taper fade mullet for the rest of my life because growing out curly hair is mentally taxxing. There’s never gonna be a good end tesult as your hair grows only outwards

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Always Stay You
If you are MENA/Iranian/semitic get a low taper fade

If chink, get a wolf cut or korean perm (only asians do that perm)

If you’re white/european grow out a wavy flow

If black get waves or dreads or curls tbh blacks have the most amount of options

If you’re south asian just grow it out completely because yall gotta compensate the hardest and get some shit like this:

Im gonna rock a low taper fade mullet for the rest of my life because growing out curly hair is mentally taxxing. There’s never gonna be a good end tesult as your hair grows only outwards

Zayn malik is me if morphed to chad:

blacks have the most amount of options

They actually have the least and their hair type means changing/managing hair style requires the most effort

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R
They actually have the least and their hair type means changing/managing hair style requires the most effort
ofc they need highest maintenance byt I meant that blacks have the most unique styles of their own like waves, twists, dreads, afros, curly twists, curly afros

ofc they need highest maintenance byt I meant that blacks have the most unique styles of their own like waves, twists, dreads, afros, curly twists, curly afros
high risk high reward. If you pull off any of the styles you ascend by a lot of points. Double edged sword tho, when you start balding its over for black cels.

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
high risk high reward. If you pull off any of the styles you ascend by a lot of points. Double edged sword tho, when you start balding its over for black cels.
Its over for anyone when youre balding

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
I’m Latino so I am a Edgar boy

definitely not, they have by far the most viable options, people with straight hair really only have 3 or 4 and most people cannot pull them off, and depending on ur country it will not work, e.g. curtains in 2024 in my country isn't neurotypical

they do have the most effort needed, especially at the beginning but i think it slightly helps that they dont have to do much after they put their hair in protective hairstyles apart from needing retwists

If you are white get pin straight hair then grow it down 1-2 feet