Get in here if you know about tren ace

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I have been told by a trusted roider tren ace is out my system by 1 month and suppression stops there

With good pct I will have proper testicular function back toob

I had someone say it is impossible and I am poo on my shoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Mouthbreath and Britishlooksmaxxer
Sorry about high inhib behaviour

Imagine having tren in your cart and it literally having more cons then pros

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Creatine meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
I have been told by a trusted roider tren ace is out my system by 1 month and suppression stops there

Tren? Just lol

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4614
Bumo Jfl

I need an answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Give answers reee

if you are so hell bent on being a roid user why not start with a sensible cycle first.

Then if you really feel you need more then look to add in other steroids later on.

Your on tracking to really fucking yourself up if you are prepared to take tren as a teenager.

if you are so hell bent on being a roid user why not start with a sensible cycle first.

Then if you really feel you need more then look to add in other steroids later on.

Your on tracking to really fucking yourself up if you are prepared to take tren as a teenager.
Everyone just says that with no scientific backing then when I provide the science and scientific studies proving that I will be fine you all are like

"muh I am told it is bad" jfl

Everyone just says that with no scientific backing then when I provide the science and scientific studies proving that I will be fine you all are like

"muh I am told it is bad" jfl

scientific studies are bullshit in this field.

listen to anecdotal evidence of people who have actually used it, look at before and afters etc then make up your mind if its for you.

Honestly think its innaproriate for a teenager to use. start with a small safe cycle , see how you react to it and then work your way up.

You mess up your endocrine system or have side effects as a teenager you will pay for it for life.

scientific studies are bullshit in this field.

listen to anecdotal evidence of people who have actually used it, look at before and afters etc then make up your mind if its for you.

Honestly think its innaproriate for a teenager to use. start with a small safe cycle , see how you react to it and then work your way up.

You mess up your endocrine system or have side effects as a teenager you will pay for it for life.
Jfl if I listened to anecdotes I'd be 230 pounds with normal t levels and giga shredded at 5%bf annually

Jfl if I listened to anecdotes I'd be 230 pounds with normal t levels and giga shredded at 5%bf annually

You know what make an account on this website and tell them you're a teenager who wants to start off on Tren. These are seasoned High IQ steroid users and they will tear you apart.