Get in the gym and stop coping bros

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Stop making excuses. Get on gear if you’re serious, do your research if you decide to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, owlofathena, sandcelmuttcel and 16 others
gym's closed

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, quattazel, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
if u aren't tat tan roiding, your not looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, RichardSpencel, AlphaDude and 2 others
Eat clean
Tren hard
Anavar
Give up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Warlow, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, thecel, MentalistKebab and 7 others
didn't you do HGH @nelson

gymcel cope jfl kys

8d49ed269b9529fdb2ded074f34e3648.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, NothingCanStopMe, Gaston and 3 others
Roids or death

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Luke LLL
JFL at swapping faces with someone who has 0.000001% insertions.

Frame mogs any amount of muscle HARD
Just lift medium weights and stay lean

lift medium weights and stay lean

You can never be too big as a natural at 12% BF, ergo you can never lift too heavy.

Also, how exactly do you define "frame"? What measurements does it comprise of?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
What gear to hop on for a newbie

You can never be too big as a natural at 12% BF, ergo you can never lift too heavy.

Also, how exactly do you define "frame"? What measurements does it comprise of?
The term "frame" is used loosely on this forum, but it comprises everything that you can't change about your body no matter how much you train or diet:
- muscle insertions
- bone structure (the most important thing is shoulders to waist ratio, there are also pelvis size and shape, wrists and ankles size, ribcage etc.)
- fat distribution
- height and limb length (short arms are not aesthetic for example)

As you can guess, those things are very important and influence whether you will look like an aesthetic god or a coping gymcel once you build muscle. Even if you have shit frame lifting is worth it though
Don't do it Anakin, don't join the dark side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, SexyMofo, thecel and 1 other person
Get some natty training under your belt first.
And hair wise i'd highly suggest you check if on both of your parents sides there is any balding.
But for a first cycle, Greg made a good video on it. Or run a SARM cycle.

• +1
Download 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, the_german2003, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
The term "frame" is used loosely on this forum, but it comprises everything that you can't change about your body no matter how much you train or diet:

thank for putting effort into your reply. my set of characteristics that define "frame" are pretty much the same, but i wanted to see what the OP thinks as he seems like one of the framecopers.

Even if you have shit frame lifting is worth it though

wholly agree

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Stop making excuses. Get on gear if you’re serious, do your research if you decide to.

And ? Most here already have an above average physique. Its mostly face and height we lack

ordered a new cycle of sarms after i saw that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Luke LLL
Roindmaxxing + mma maxxing for low inhib + tanmaxxing + tattoomaxxing makes you ascend into hypermasculine beast territory

You'll look ugly but still sexy and get some pussy, you van also roam bars and knock chads out for fun

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and saffacel
How long have you been lifting for?
10 months
(January-February) mk-677
(February-now) hgh & aromasin
(May-june) lgd4033
(July 15th-now) test e 500mg per week ending In 11 weeks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Incoming, androgenic and 2 others
10 months
(May-june) lgd4033
Good job friend

• +1
Gyms are closed, else I would be there coping

• +1
10 months
(May-june) lgd4033

Sorry bro but you still look natty even after taking all that gear.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PYT, Deleted member 3512 and 2 others
Roindmaxxing + mma maxxing for low inhib + tanmaxxing + tattoomaxxing makes you ascend into hypermasculine beast territory

You'll look ugly but still sexy and get some pussy, you van also roam bars and knock chads out for fun

5'6" beast

• JFL
5'6" beast
He obviously doesnt roidmax tanmax etc.. but he mma maxxed , the video is in cyprus full of stacies and chads, he instantly became a superstar there with the video and probably some stacy fucked him for the cloud, chads got their teeth rearranged on the pavement and were sent back packing embarassed, the incel won in my opinion

He obviously doesnt roidmax tanmax etc.. but he mma maxxed , the video is in cyprus full of stacies and chads, he instantly became a superstar there with the video and probably some stacy fucked him for the cloud, chads got their teeth rearranged on the pavement and were sent back packing embarassed, the incel won in my opinion
never underestimate a man, you don't know what's in him. I know 5'7 "roided, gymmaxxed, mmamaxxed guys, they are fucking beasts.

Hes gonna crash so fucking hard after the cycle lmao
Imagine injecting with this physicque
Yeah its disappointing/sad.

Dude should have at least build a natty base of strength or size

His physique is fine already he has visible abs nothing else is needed for foids
What is it with this forum coping SO FUCKING HARD about bodyI litteraly dont understand

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Luke LLL
His physique is fine already he has visible abs nothing else is needed for foids
Yeah is fine for girls and puss, but not enough to roid
You can clearly see that he can't train/eat and is making mistakes, roids will be a palliative but he'll never get to the sick cunt levels if he doesn't know what he's doing and using PEDs to get there quicker

10 months
(May-june) lgd4033

You look terrible tbh, even on gear. Most people look better having never lifted a single day in their lives. Accept you have a terrible frame and muscle-building genetics. Focus on your FACE for maximum slaying potential.

Last edited:
View attachment 531060
Sorry bro but you still look natty even after taking all that gear.
I’ve only been training for 10 months and just got on test a week ago, this transformation will be crazy. Also all jbs like this physique so it’s no big deal

Hes gonna crash so fucking hard after the cycle lmao
Imagine injecting with this physicque
You look terrible tbh, even on gear. Most people look better having never lifted a single day in their lives. Accept you have a terrible frame and muscle-building genetics. Focus on your FACE for maximum slaying potential.

Zyzz literally started at the same time I did bro... n also hard drugs and a heart condition is what killed him so don’t say I’m gonna die like he did cos I’ve never done drugs lol.

What is it with this forum coping SO FUCKING HARD about bodyI litteraly dont understand

I bet this dude has a better physique than 99% of this forum. Everyone online loves to cope about how they’re so big so high T whenever they see a lean dude with abs who objectively looks good. People online see an ectomorph lean with good muscle and say “BUT HES NOT BIG LIKE ME LOL LOOKS LIKE HES LIFTED FOR 3 MONTHS”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Luke LLL
I bet this dude has a better physique than 99% of this forum. Everyone online loves to cope about how they’re so big so high T whenever they see a lean dude with abs who objectively looks good. People online see an ectomorph lean with good muscle and say “BUT HES NOT BIG LIKE ME LOL LOOKS LIKE HES LIFTED FOR 3 MONTHS”
Exactly man, watch the yt vid I put in the previous post.

my gym has been fucking closed useless thread

Do training at home man, do some cardio and get lean
I’m already shredded and i already workout with my 25lb backpack what else can i do

I’m already shredded and i already workout with my 25lb backpack what else can i do
Keep training then man, every day. Watch bodybuilding vids and adapt the movements to home training

wtf jeff looks like beta simp cuck now

• +1
Keep training then man, every day. Watch bodybuilding vids and adapt the movements to home training
Lmao theyre clowning you cuz you just started gear lol. Meanwhile youre gonna be a prime slayer in a year of roid maxxing 😂😂. Keep it up bud

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox and Luke LLL
I'm gym maxxing but the hardest part is diet tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax