Get jaw implants if weak lower third

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
  • +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
I would not even get jaw implants if I got it for free. BONES > EVERYTHING. At least if we are talking about a feature that has a osteomy equvialent. Certain features obviously necessitate implants due to no other option being available but even then I would be hesitant to even under go the surgery. My circumstances are different from most though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 4614 and GetThatBread
I would not even get jaw implants if I got it for free. BONES > EVERYTHING. At least if we are talking about a feature that has a osteomy equvialent. Certain features obviously necessitate implants due to no other option being available but even then I would be hesitant to even under go the surgery. My circumstances are different from most though.
Better side profile > bones

tf are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
for jaw u need bimax with ccw and genio then if thats not enough at a lean body fat u get custom implants on top

But imo the only place u should consider implants is paranasal and orbitals tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and CristianT

Some pretty good transformations with jaw angle
No thanks, i prefer DJS to fix my damn occlusion and also to not have constant thought that there might happend an infection with those implants at anytime of your life.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 3962
for jaw u need bimax with ccw and genio then if thats not enough at a lean body fat u get custom implants on top

But imo the only place u should consider implants is paranasal and orbitals tbh

I am gonna get genio + jaw angle. Fuck getting CCW, also I am not recessed to the point where I need to get jaw surgery, so not gonna go through that lol

• +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel
No thanks, i prefer DJS to fix my damn occlusion and also to not have constant thought that there might happend an infection with those implants at anytime of your life.
High lefort 1+paranasal implants = anteface no matter how recessed you are
I am gonna get genio + jaw angle. Fuck getting CCW, also I am not recessed to the point where I need to get jaw surgery, so not gonna go through that lol
why fuck ccw?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
High lefort 1+paranasal implants = anteface no matter how recessed you are

why fuck ccw?

Probably because CCW can sometimes end up with a little triangle of bone sticking out depending on the technique/circumstances.

Probably because CCW can sometimes end up with a little triangle of bone sticking out depending on the technique/circumstances.
Wdym a triangle of bone
Do u have pics?

• +1
Wdym a triangle of bone
Do u have pics?

Basically just an agressive step off. Also I was meming please no bully.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I thought ccw rotation was when they cut the maxilla

Yeah that too but OP was referring to lower jaw. I might be wrong tbh. If that is the case then I apologize and will run and grab my emergency exit noose in my wardrobe.

Yeah that too but OP was referring to lower jaw. I might be wrong tbh. If that is the case then I apologize and will run and grab my emergency exit noose in my wardrobe.

Ye idk where all the talk about upper jaw came from lol. I only mentioned jaw angle so clearly its about lower jaw

• +1
Yeahh, that´s true but if have no jaw bones like me (mass, wide), what else do you have left.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot