Get longer clavicles...

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
I need longer clavicles and you need them too...
What girls actually desire isn't broad shoulders through muscle, it's broad shoulders due to bone mass. Because what shouts top tier genetics? Good bones!

So are there any ways to get wider clavicles? I know it's partially genetic, but you always can do something...
There is for examples theories that have to do with Wolff's Law: If you put constant stress on your bone, bone will change.
So should you do swimming? Stretching? Build some medieval torture device?

There is hope, growth plates won't close until about 25...

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_211415.png
    IMG_20191216_211415.png
    141 KB · Views: 288
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Romnel, Hades and 2 others
I need longer clavicles and you need them too...
What girls actually desire isn't broad shoulders through muscle, it's broad shoulders due to bone mass. Because what shouts top tier genetics? Good bones!

So are there any ways to get wider clavicles? I know it's partially genetic, but you always can do something...
There is for examples theories that have to do with Wolff's Law: If you put constant stress on your bone, bone will change.
So should you do swimming? Stretching? Build some medieval torture device?

There is hope, growth plates won't close until about 25...
Pull-ups

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Darkstrand and Deleted member 1973
JFL at that first picture gets me everytime. SOmeone on reddit was making a vent post how the one on the left still has desirable ratios and we all (pretty sure he reference to this forum) are delusional.

But anyways swimming, chin ups, pull ups, and variation grip rows....a shitton.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, middayshowers, Chadelite and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
JFL at that first picture gets me everytime. SOmeone on reddit was making a vent post how the one on the left still has desirable ratios and we all (pretty sure he reference to this forum) are delusional.

But anyways swimming, chin ups, pull ups, and variation grip rows....a shitton.
Swimming how many times a week?

REPOST

04-02-2017, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017, 04:14 AM by billyboi1993.)
I have a few plastic surgeons who have told me they will perform this procedure on me. It's making a cut (osteotomy) in the clavicle and inserting a bone graft from the hips or rib and using a titanium plate to stabilize the clavicle. I was told the recovery will be that as a fractured clavicle (6-8 weeks in adults). Is this possible in theory? I have begun asking orthopedic and limb lengthening surgeons about this. I guess this explains why when people break their clavicles they sometimes lose or gain width? I would like a leg-lengthening doctor to perform this.

This is not the same process as leg-lengthening so the recovery time will be much shorter no distraction osteogenesis.
It's not actually lengthening the bone. It sounds good and dodgy at the same time. You will probably only have to do clavicle at once honestly. I have been under the impression that the only way this procedure was possible is by distraction osteogenesis or lengthening the bone.
Someone on Reddit was making a vent post how the one on the left still has desirable ratios and we all (pretty sure he referred to this forum) are delusional.
Got the link?

Sounds ridiculous.

REPOST

04-02-2017, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017, 04:14 AM by billyboi1993.)
I have a few plastic surgeons who have told me they will perform this procedure on me. It's making a cut (osteotomy) in the clavicle and inserting a bone graft from the hips or rib and using a titanium plate to stabilize the clavicle. I was told the recovery will be that as a fractured clavicle (6-8 weeks in adults). Is this possible in theory? I have begun asking orthopedic and limb lengthening surgeons about this. I guess this explains why when people break their clavicles they sometimes lose or gain width? I would like a leg-lengthening doctor to perform this.

This is not the same process as leg-lengthening so the recovery time will be much shorter no distraction osteogenesis.
It's not actually lengthening the bone. It sounds good and dodgy at the same time. You will probably only have to do clavicle at once honestly. I have been under the impression that the only way this procedure was possible is by distraction osteogenesis or lengthening the bone.

Got the link?

Sounds ridiculous.

The only thing he's right about is yes if you retract your shoulders too much (like holding dumbells) it'll shrink your width but other than that massive cope thread imo.

Swimming how many times a week?

in highschool I'd go before school for like 20-30 minutes 2-3x a week I don't think you should go more than that unless you've done competitive swimming. I was so fucking sore after the first day. just 10 round trip laps should be enough, and make sure to do different strokes. I'd imagine breast strike is the best since your contracting and expanding your upper body a ton.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1973
Swimming and IGF1 for maximum coping

The only thing he's right about is yes if you retract your shoulders too much (like holding dumbells) it'll shrink your width but other than that massive cope thread imo.

in highschool I'd go before school for like 20-30 minutes 2-3x a week I don't think you should go more than that unless you've done competitive swimming. I was so fucking sore after the first day. just 10 round trip laps should be enough, and make sure to do different strokes. I'd imagine breast strike is the best since your contracting and expanding your upper body a ton.

The more swimming the better tbh
My swimming club only allows 2x 45min per week unfortunately

IGF1 hmm. I'm 20 and honestly I want to see if I can get my frame wider. What's everyone taking to framemaxx? I can get GH but it's from China and prob dogshit, research peptides are prob better ironically.

I guess this is why my shoulders are wide. I swam from when I was 16-18.

Isn't there a clavicle lenghtening surgery like LL ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Besides surgery, it likely comes down primarily to genetics. IDK if Wolff's law applies much to this because: you will primarily be putting stress on the soft tissues... not primarily tensile stress on the bone.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand