Get mogggged today in front of my former oneitis

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
We were on the bus stop, me, my manlet buddy, and north atlantid (!!!!!!!!!!!) statusmaxed dude. Some people here would rate him as averge but he's above averge, weak profile but tal chin, high cheekbones blue eyes and dark hair. I heightmog him quiete a but but he facemog me to oblivion. Besides that he's bigger (heavier, more musle, thicker bones) and he's statusmaxed. Literally everybody knows him. Upon that he acts like alpha. So before bus my former oneitis (i'm not attracted to her anymore, she's ugly but her hip to waist is great, voice is good too), she said hi and this dude went close to her and they started talking. Then when bus arived they talked together for whole ride. I heard that they talked about one dude she said ''he have a chick for few months''. I hate when foids call herself and other foids chick. He was talking about some party and shit and some school stuff.I hate them both so much. They had threesome with one foid btw from what i know. Imagine having threesome at 15-16 yo. I was dreaming about her when she fucked him in threesome. Someone pass me the rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, turkproducer and Zygos4Life
We were on the bus stop, me, my manlet buddy, and north atlantid (!!!!!!!!!!!) statusmaxed dude. Some people here would rate him as averge but he's above averge, weak profile but tal chin, high cheekbones blue eyes and dark hair. I heightmog him quiete a but but he facemog me to oblivion. Besides that he's bigger (heavier, more musle, thicker bones) and he's statusmaxed. Literally everybody knows him. Upon that he acts like alpha. So before bus my former oneitis (i'm not attracted to her anymore, she's ugly but her hip to waist is great, voice is good too), she said hi and this dude went close to her and they started talking. Then when bus arived they talked together for whole ride. I heard that they talked about one dude she said ''he have a chick for few months''. I hate when foids call herself and other foids chick. He was talking about some party and shit and some school stuff.I hate them both so much. They had threesome with one foid btw from what i know. Imagine having threesome at 15-16 yo. I was dreaming about her when she fucked him in threesome. Someone pass me the rope
Low T for not smackin dat thick ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
what does oneite mean

Low T for not smackin dat thick ass
fuck off, i would reject that bitch if she wanted to fuck me but she will never want my cock. She's slut, but she have legit tall gl high t dude in her class and this dude. She fucked both propably and have chances for many other better cocks
what does oneite mean
that mean you're faggot

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and AscendenceImminent
You have been mogged

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Pietrosiek and NiBBaCel
there is no escape from the mogging

I feel your pain brother😢

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Send me a picture of this girl mate

Send me a picture of this girl mate
Can't find any, most people would say she's ugly like almost every foid that is not model tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Can't find any, most people would say she's ugly like almost every foid that is not model tier

I'm not this kinda of guy... i slayed totally subhumans girls, we are horny guys, if it has boobs it's hard to resist

I'm not this kinda of guy... i slayed totally subhumans girls, we are horny guys, if it has boobs it's hard to resist
I don't like booobs tbh, face and ass/legs are more important.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I don't like booobs tbh
Tenor 1

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and turkproducer
I don't like booobs tbh, face and ass/legs are more important.

How old are you? When i was teenager i only cared about face too, but now i'm older and "time is running" i go to any chance i have mate...

How old are you? When i was teenager i only cared about face too, but now i'm older and "time is running" i go to any chance i have mate...

mogging isn't a spectrum bro

you either mog or get mogged

you don't muh heightmog him but not face mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
mogging isn't a spectrum bro

you either mog or get mogged

you don't muh heightmog him but not face mog him.
Ehh His top of the head is slightly below my eye level.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2756