Get off this forum, it's a waste of life

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

{✨$yrian Chad }[:«❤️»:]{ Lover★boy✨}
Literally just go get a job and start hustling.
Meet people and discover places, learn new things and practice a sport.

I barely have any time to be online nowadays, I quit all distractions.

This forum was great at first, I loved it very much and I gave some dedication towards it.

But now as I progress and move forward in life I see how I was just wasting life when on here.

Funnily enough I actually started improving my looks and SMV greatly after I left the forum, which I think isn't a coincidence.

I loved when things were simple, when I had nothing to worry about and all my time I played games, I LIVED in these games, I used to be a lucid dreamer.

At some point I gave up on the real world and started living in my head.
But now I'm back and I know what I've been missing.

There is no need for me to waste time on digital shit anymore, infact there never was, I just couldn't see what was ahead in my path until I started moving forward.

Try giving it your 100% for a while and then you will NEVER go back to your old ways.

Kill the rotter you are and let the man you could become be born into the world.

Does the man you want to be spend his time on online forums, talking about dicks and mentally masturbating?

@Iasacrko @yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover @ConfusedBolivian @MazoNitNit @Jason Voorhees @<6PSLcel @Timmy @TARAN @PsychoH @sub5c3l @Primalsplit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, whitepilledchad, Moggkrates and 18 others
Inb4 some shithead says "water"
Most of you who says you want to live are all bark and no bite.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Klaas Vaaker
True bhai, i need a job

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Autismcel, Klaas Vaaker and 3 others
Dnr (yet, I will) but I alr know the title is 100% facts I’m just addicted,

I’m already less active but

Will prob self ban (for the 3rd time this year) and leave indefinitely soon

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
The entire internet is shit now.

Literally just go get a job and start hustling.
Meet people and discover places, learn new things and practice a sport.

I barely have any time to be online nowadays, I quit all distractions.

This forum was great at first, I loved it very much and I gave some dedication towards it.

But now as I progress and move forward in life I see how I was just wasting life when on here.

Funnily enough I actually started improving my looks and SMV greatly after I left the forum, which I think isn't a coincidence.

I loved when things were simple, when I had nothing to worry about and all my time I played games, I LIVED in these games, I used to be a lucid dreamer.

At some point I gave up on the real world and started living in my head.
But now I'm back and I know what I've been missing.

There is no need for me to waste time on digital shit anymore, infact there never was, I just couldn't see what was ahead in my path until I started moving forward.

Try giving it your 100% for a while and then you will NEVER go back to your old ways.

Kill the rotter you are and let the man you could become be born into the world.

Does the man you want to be spend his time on online forums, talking about dicks and mentally masturbating?

@Iasacrko @yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover @ConfusedBolivian @MazoNitNit @Jason Voorhees @<6PSLcel @Timmy @TARAN @PsychoH @sub5c3l @Primalsplit
DNR Nigger

JFL this thread summarized is this syrian chad Jafar Meeks telling us "keep hustling bro, never get up, you can achieve anything" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, 97baHater, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
JFL this thread summarized is this syrian chad Jafar Meeks telling us "keep hustling bro, never get up, you can achieve anything" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jaafar Meeks made me cage out loud.

What do you think is the most mogger Arabic name?

Zain Al-Abideen/ زَينْ العابِديْن sounds that most mogger imo

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, MA_ascender and shia.jihadist
Only works if you're chad or htn.

Keep grinding, keep hustling

I go periods of rotting then grinding then rotting. I’m in my rotting phase.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and MostGLSlayer
Anything is possible when you're Chad. Just go outside, mogging people and you feel better theory.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You're right. In fact as soon as I get a little bit better I'm going to get the fuck out of here.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Im trying to quit too but this forum is some cocaine tier addiction ngl

Tbh...

@97baHater
Yeah he is right, there is no point in rotting going outside mogs, I'm searching for a job atm hopefully I get one. But it's hard to stop

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah he is right, there is no point in rotting going outside mogs, I'm searching for a job atm hopefully I get one. But it's hard to stop
Look at my post count and my joindate 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater