• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, glaruz, maarda and 3 others
i don't want to be rich all i want to be happy

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Sean o' Tist
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, moreroidsmoredates, boss8055 and 1 other person
Chad doesent work 9-5, he gets born into a wealthy family and has his own business.
You're retarded and have 0 life experience if you think this

• +1
Reactions: maarda
a wagecuck 9-5 chad is still miserable
depends on salary. I’m waging. There’s no way I can spend my monthly salary before the month ends providing I dont buy retarded shit

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
get 20k inheritance or die trying

• JFL
depends on salary. I’m waging. There’s no way I can spend my monthly salary before the month ends providing I dont buy retarded shit
He said "Chad", why are you feeling addressed, bro?

dude that’s like my salary before tax..
yearly?

if monthly u got top 0.1% salary for the netherlands. that kind of money is jews-only

jfl honestly

He said "Chad", why are you feeling addressed, bro?
you don’t think I’m chad..?

My 6'2 facially Chad friend earns £4.5k a month after tax (top tier for UK, especially considering he's under 30), he lives in his parents multi million pound house so doesn't pay rent, and has a stacy gf who's 7 years younger than him. And guess what? He's fucking depressed as shit

Why?

He can't cope with his job/life. He's always stressed and worrying about it. He just wants to be free.

He's a different person now to when I met him 8 years ago. His job has destroyed his soul, he's a shadow of the person he used to be

• Woah
Reactions: whotthehell
no need to get rich, just get enough money and move to a country where the money is worth more

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
My 6'2 facially Chad friend earns £4.5k a month after tax (top tier for UK, especially considering he's under 30), he lives in his parents multi million pound house so doesn't pay rent, and has a stacy gf who's 7 years younger than him. And guess what? He's fucking depressed as shit

Why?

He can't cope with his job/life. He's always stressed and worrying about it. He just wants to be free.

He's a different person now to when I met him 8 years ago. His job has destroyed his soul, he's a shadow of the person he used to be
he’s already a multimillionaire just from assets. He will be free once his parent kicks the bucket. Once he can sell his 35square metre mayfair residence for 10 million pounds and emigrate to montenegro

yearly?

if monthly u got top 0.1% salary for the netherlands. that kind of money is jews-only

jfl honestly
After tax it’s like 15k monthly. I’m paying 4K a month financed for my s class… it’s brutal :feelswhy:. In Netherlands I’m guessing it would be around 1.5k a month

• JFL
he’s already a multimillionaire just from assets. He will be free once his parent kicks the bucket. Once he can sell his 35square metre mayfair residence for 10 million pounds and emigrate to montenegro
he wants to be young and free, not old, blad and free

• +1
After tax it’s like 15k monthly. I’m paying 4K a month financed for my s class… it’s brutal :feelswhy:. In Netherlands I’m guessing it would be around 1.5k a month
You live in the USA I am assuming?
20k/month is top 0.1% income in Europe.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Alt Number 3
no need to get rich, just get enough money and move to a country where the money is worth more
That’s basically one way to live "rich“. There’s isn’t only one way to enjoy a luxurious life

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
if you lived in Australia you think I’m middle class but since you live in a Slavic shithole you just think I’m a liar :lul::lul::lul:
I‘m in Germany and the average salary is 2K-6K for a middle class person. If you earn 10K a month you’re already considered wealthy

Germany has more taxes than us so that understandable

so many retards making money legally bahhahah keep working your 9-5 for under 3k while i know people who make 5k a month for 10 hours of work a month

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
so many retards making money legally bahhahah keep working your 9-5 for under 3k while i know people who make 5k a month for 10 hours of work a month
I know people who earn 80K a month, you’re not special just because you know people

he wants to be young and free, not old, blad and free
So his parents cuck him they got all this wealth and can't give him an escape from rat race in his prime years

• +1

Why?

If his parents are rich he has all doors open for him, he can try something new, why is he complaining

So his parents cuck him they got all this wealth and can't give him an escape from rat race in his prime years
Yeah seems like they don’t wanna help him. Typical white parents, my dad pays for my apartment and car lmao, in our culture we share all the money with the family, we are not greedy

• +1
18 year old Jon Kortajarena's SMV mogs Hugh Hefner's (RIP) SMV to alpha centauri and back.

Money is great to have but it wont do shit to get women's attention.

Money is great to have but it wont do shit to get women's attention.
1. Nobody was talking about women here

2. It does, because with money you can do surgeries to ascend

Why?

crazy coincidence how you pull a new chad friend out of your ass that fits some comment perfectly and a scenario that is extremly rare

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and MCIII
I know people who earn 80K a month, you’re not special just because you know people
you missed the point bozo,i was saying its retarded to work legally for much less money that you can make easier

crazy coincidence how you pull a new chad friend out of your ass that fits some comment perfectly and a scenario that is extremly rare
Literally spoke to him the other day about it

I dont larp

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and The Grinch