Get rid of dark circles?

D

Deleted member 6873

What can i do to get rid of my dark circles?

So far The Ordinary caffeine serum has reduced them a bit but not gone and for some reason concealer works eh, it still looks dark with it on.
I've had dark circles since as far as i can remember even on pics where i'm a baby i see them.

bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Darkstrand, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
punch your whole face so it gets blue and your blue circles are not prominent anymore theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Darkstrand and Deleted member 6873
What can i do to get rid of my dark circles?

So far The Ordinary caffeine serum has reduced them a bit but not gone and for some reason concealer works eh, it still looks dark with it on.
I've had dark circles since as far as i can remember even on pics where i'm a baby i see them.
only legit ways to get rid of you are not ethnic with dark skin :
  • under eye fillers
  • under eye fat grafting
  • infraorbital rim implants

if that's just coloring, try retinols and retin a.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Good_Little_Goy
niacinamide + sleep + submerging your face in ice water in the morning. I think its mostly because of lack of under eye support but you can normalize the pigmentation with drugs.. Also experiment with skin shit like retin a but I don't know if it does anything for pigment.

Failing all that, you can go for concealers or if you are hardcore enough, go for bleaching shit.

But ultimately, if you fix the underlying cause the symptom will go away.

• Love it
Reactions: Arvenas
niacinamide + sleep + submerging your face in ice water in the morning. I think its mostly because of lack of under eye support but you can normalize the pigmentation with drugs.. Also experiment with skin shit like retin a but I don't know if it does anything for pigment.

Failing all that, you can go for concealers or if you are hardcore enough, go for bleaching shit.

But ultimately, if you fix the underlying cause the symptom will go away.
Thanks man, i think i'll try making an appointment with a dermatologist soon.

Permanent solution:
Infra orbital rim implants

Temporary solution:
Fillers
Or
Far grafting (lasts longer)

tanning thickens the skin (yes, by damaging it, we know) but that really helped with my dark circles. in the winter months i look sub-human because of mine

je undereye support is shit man, kan alleen door fillers of implantaten worden gefixt vgm

Fat grafts are afaik the best way to get rid of dark circles. Fillers work too but they are not a permanent solution.

Infraorbital rim implants are most of the time cope, as they won't create much of a difference in the way you look unless you have scleral show or a negative orbital vector, and they're not even guaranteed to fix the dark circles.

And yes, it is possible to have dark circles with a positive orbital vector.

Tanning is the only way I've found to "remove" mine.

• under eye fillers
  • under eye fat grafting

Infraorbital implants are reasonable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
  • under eye fillers
  • under eye fat grafting

This, if the cause is your bones cosmetic procedures are your best bet, if not, tretinoin and an iron supplement too if that could be the cause.

Tbh i dealth with them myself and just improving overall health and metabolism worked better than all the copes

Tbh i dealth with them myself and just improving overall health and metabolism worked better than all the copes
Legit. Smoke weed, coom 2-3 times a day and eat shit all day, you'll see the difference from when you're living a healthy lifestyle.

Legit. Smoke weed, coom 2-3 times a day and eat shit all day, you'll see the difference from when you're living a healthy lifestyle.
indeed

Under eye support.

If lack of bones = orbiter Tim’s implants and fat graft

IF bad coloring under the eyes = peptides,retin A , vitamin C
(Apply all of them ngl vitamin C and peptides in the morning and retin A at night)

If lack of bones = orbiter Tim’s implants and fat graft

IF bad coloring under the eyes = peptides,retin A , vitamin C
(Apply all of them ngl vitamin C and peptides in the morning and retin A at night)
Thanks for the advice man, but is there anyway to test if its skin or bones? I kinda think it's skin since i see them on pictures where i'm 1 -2 years olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Thanks for the advice man, but is there anyway to test if its skin or bones? I kinda think it's skin since i see them on pictures where i'm 1 -2 years olds
Idk man tbh

Maybe you should ask the doctor but from my knowledge if you can see the veins than it’s discoloratio issue which can be treated with the products I mentioned above

Idk man tbh

Maybe you should ask the doctor but from my knowledge if you can see the veins than it’s discoloratio issue which can be treated with the products I mentioned above
Yeah i can see some veins.

Yeah i can see some veins.
Than you need cream to thicken up that area

I recommend taking collagen supplements powder (vital protein is a good brand) and also apply retinol at night under your eyes (be careful) and vitamin C in the morning to maximize the result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873