get rid of neck pain from gymcelling?

D

Deleted member 13945

Silver
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Visit doctor tbh, could be serious. If not he will be able to give you guided exercises that will be more useful than what some retard on here can suggest.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I had this too for more than one year, its almost gone now.
I went to physical therapist for a whole year and the first 6 months it didnt work for shit. Then I got another and another until something worked.

I dont know how bad it is for u and if its the same problem but this is what worked for me.

U need to make ur neck stronger. The excercise that I got and worked was lying down on a bench, then chintucking very hard so u feel tension around under ur chin and then very slightly tilt ur head up while chintucking. I had to do it for 10 seconds 15 times or smthing. If its too hard put the bench straighter.

If its really bad u can also have a physical therapist get rid of the tension. This hurts really really bad though.

Visit doctor tbh, could be serious. If not he will be able to give you guided exercises that will be more useful than what some retard on here can suggest.
Yeah he should go to a physical therapist but it's really hit or miss with them. I went to 4 before one finally did something that helped.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard