Get shredded or die

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
The Norwood reaper and collagen reaper are coming for me. I can feel it. I don’t have much time on this earth left. I have been doing TRT for a while but I’m realIzing it’s not enough. It’s time for me to start blasting. 500mg test E a week with proviron to control estrogen. Will add winny soon too. I WILL get jacked and I WILL slay tinder thots. Or I will die. Two outcomes.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Hero of the Imperium, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
im cheering for u bro
wait ur on trt? how old r u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Subhuman Philtrum, LowTierNormie and 2 others
self injections???
He is just using it as normal T injections, just like any bodybuilder does. Not hard to understand

I'd MPB likely for you? Also I didn't think steroids fucked your collagen?
They are coming anyways, so I want to get shredded while I still have some youth left

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
They are coming anyways, so I want to get shredded while I still have some youth left
Oldcel? Shredded will take you so far. Your best bet for pussy is sex appeal max now. If you were high aesthetic. High sex appeal, that'd be ideal but you sound defeated bro

I don't see the point of that high of a dose tbh, I've seen top 1% physiques on 150mg e5d. "I have been doing TRT for a while but I’m realIzing it’s not enough. " at what dose? for how long?

Kinda confused by this post tbh, if you really want to become a freak you have to hop on tren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back