Get STD's Theory

S

sb23

Mistral
The Aim Of a Disease
The aim of a disease is, and always has been to survive and replicate. They do this in various different ways such as making themselves optimal for spreading onto new hosts via forms of adaptation (that's why you see things like different virus strains).

What This Means for Us

The best way for a human to find a sexual partner is either via material wealth or, through being physically attractive. The disease surely knows this, so has adapted itself to cater to potential targets (with the ultimate goal of spreading). It does this through things like giving you a drive for financial success, making you think everyday is the last, which will drive you to work hard and be motivated. But this is only the mental, STD's also leanmaxx which as we all know is a highly appealing trait to women. Not only that, but some also cause your genitals to swell, again something which women are attracted to as it indicates high DHT in the womb. I also hypothesise it may induce height growth in those still growing as this is after all a trait which women desire.
Here I will present you with an image of what HIVmaxxing can do for you:

Model Tier Hollowing (chad) / Bloated Cucklord (looks like a foid)

I won't recommend any STD's in particular as the topic is divisive, just remember to do your research before committing in order to ensure optimal results.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, ryuken, piec and 3 others
STD turned him into a Chad?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and sb23
@halloweed @NZb6Air @ryuken

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, ryuken and NZb6Air
Mirin iq! :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, NZb6Air and sb23
Good theory. You can get stds by signing up to std apps such as HIV dating, and having gay sex with members there to get the stds. You're likely not yet good looking enough for women to give you stds.

another option is you could potentially buy some of their blood and inject it into yourself. This option is less gay.

do this Op, and let us know your results.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and NZb6Air
This is a hypothesis nigger not a theory,

pathogens and shit have 0 intent/desire they just do what they cause that's how it evolved thru natural selection, we're just letting it happen, we have to exterminate them 🐒

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, sb23 and Schizotypalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, NZb6Air and Schizotypalcel
pathogens and shit have 0 intent/desire they just do what they cause that's how it evolved thru natural selection
shhh! We must eliminate the competition.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and NZb6Air
Good theory. You can get stds by signing up to std apps such as HIV dating, and having gay sex with members there to get the stds. You're likely not yet good looking enough for women to give you stds.

another option is you could potentially buy some of their blood and inject it into yourself. This option is less gay.

do this Op, and let us know your results.
luckily I don't need to do any of this. A junkie stabbed me with an infected needle after I wouldn't give them access to my looksmax.org account.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, noodlelover and NZb6Air
i hope i get HIV by the end of this week

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sb23
The Aim Of a Disease
The aim of a disease is, and always has been to survive and replicate. They do this in various different ways such as making themselves optimal for spreading onto new hosts via forms of adaptation (that's why you see things like different virus strains).

What This Means for Us

The best way for a human to find a sexual partner is either via material wealth or, through being physically attractive. The disease surely knows this, so has adapted itself to cater to potential targets (with the ultimate goal of spreading). It does this through things like giving you a drive for financial success, making you think everyday is the last, which will drive you to work hard and be motivated. But this is only the mental, STD's also leanmaxx which as we all know is a highly appealing trait to women. Not only that, but some also cause your genitals to swell, again something which women are attracted to as it indicates high DHT in the womb. I also hypothesise it may induce height growth in those still growing as this is after all a trait which women desire.
Here I will present you with an image of what HIVmaxxing can do for you:

View attachment 3200888
Model Tier Hollowing (chad) / Bloated Cucklord (looks like a foid)

I won't recommend any STD's in particular as the topic is divisive, just remember to do your research before committing in order to ensure optimal results.
If eye eat raw meat STD go away?

• +1
Reactions: sb23