get this sentence: The only reason im not able to make money, is because im too low IQ/knowledge, because people able to make money exist.

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
I mean get this: If you were omniscient/all-knowing, if your IQ was by far the highest in the world, out of all humans, would you be able to make money? I believe so.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
connections is all you need tbf

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and EdgyFashionist
I mean get this: If you were omniscient/all-knowing, if your IQ was by far the highest in the world, out of all humans, would you be able to make money? I believe so.
yea i mean

thats a really good question :feelsohgod::feelswhy:🖕

Yeah this tbh, just sell drugs
my step dad has crazy good connections and makes £100k/yr or more and he's normie IQ at best, muh IQ fucking connections is all that matters

my step dad has crazy good connections and makes £100k/yr or more and he's normie IQ at best, muh IQ fucking connections is all that matters
lol sorry but why do u have a stepdad

• Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender
did the site just crash???????????//

connections is all you need tbf
This is so real my uncle is borderline tardcel iq for his profession but he has connections for everything from being born into $$$, makes him THE best option for most.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
no, retards, connections dont mean anything

its all iq/knowledge

and besides that with higher iq knowledge u can more easily build connections

no, retards, connections dont mean anything

its all iq/knowledge

and besides that with higher iq knowledge u can more easily build connections
No you all got it wrong, you need looks, height and NTness

muh nigger iq, if my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike

Money is just numbers on a screen,

If you don't take care of the way you look, she will eventually cheat on you with somebody who has more numbers on their screen.

Unless ur born into rich / middle to upper class family you will never become Rich. All you can do is try to give your kids a better chance. Its brutal.

wow, u guys are :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back