Get up everyday just to die

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
You get up for work, early in the morning, just to get a miserable salary to get shit you don't need, and keep doing it till eventually you can't work and have kids, so your just pretty much useless

maybe sometime in the middle of this continuos working cycle you have some sex...friends drugs all that stuff to yk have experiences you say

all experiences than when you die, are gone and pretty much useless lol, if it wasn't for my brain stopping me I would have killed myself rn, I'm not even depressed but srs what's the point in all this
?
none

muh muh we are here coz Jesus coz that man or some nigga god spawned us shut the fuck up bruh😭🙏🏻

ppl that killed themselves are the ones I respect the most to be that brave because Idk i js can't for now at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, thebuffdon690, NoaA99 and 2 others
My avi speaks out

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
man my opinions are shit ngl

@thebuffdon690 why jfl

idk man it's not even ab ppl around me but more of actually grabbing a gun n doing it
That wouldn’t be that hard tbh since they’re several drugs out there that’ll make u unconscious once u grab that gun

• +1
Death is a good thing. The problem is peoples different life experiences lead them to this thought process.

If you genuinely enjoyed life you wouldn’t think this way, it’s that simple. Because we are all incels here mostly that’s how we cope with that fact of reality.

Majority of men probably can’t even have kids anymore including me in the future, so literally the only thing we have in our lives is the shit job we will work, or are working. There’s nothing else for majority of men.

• +1
That wouldn’t be that hard tbh since they’re several drugs out there that’ll make u unconscious once u grab that gun
I keep thinking things can get better but deep down I know and I just do that they never will

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I keep thinking things can get better but deep down I know and I just do that they never will
Idk about u bro , I refuse to live in a world where things won’t get better for me , I’ve given myself a couple more months to change my life around

• +1
Death is a good thing. The problem is peoples different life experiences lead them to this thought process.

If you genuinely enjoyed life you wouldn’t think this way, it’s that simple. Because we are all incels here mostly that’s how we cope with that fact of reality.

Majority of men probably can’t even have kids anymore including me in the future, so literally the only thing we have in our lives is the shit job we will work, or are working. There’s nothing else for majority of men.
Yea bro I don't get how normies don't realize what u and I said is true because like how can one even believe Jesus is real I'm not insulting him but it's just ridiculous or any other beliefs bruh

still your right idk what to say bro I'm just stuck in this endless loop of suicidal thoughts but I never do something to fix it or actually rope deep down I'm a real pussy fr

we are here to work and suffer against our will

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yea bro I don't get how normies don't realize what u and I said is true because like how can one even believe Jesus is real I'm not insulting him but it's just ridiculous or any other beliefs bruh

still your right idk what to say bro I'm just stuck in this endless loop of suicidal thoughts but I never do something to fix it or actually rope deep down I'm a real pussy fr

we are here to work and suffer against our will
I think Jesus was real he was just a larping faggot like Muhammad. And every other “prophet” who came before him

• +1
You get up for work, early in the morning, just to get a miserable salary to get shit you don't need, and keep doing it till eventually you can't work and have kids, so your just pretty much useless

maybe sometime in the middle of this continuos working cycle you have some sex...friends drugs all that stuff to yk have experiences you say

all experiences than when you die, are gone and pretty much useless lol, if it wasn't for my brain stopping me I would have killed myself rn, I'm not even depressed but srs what's the point in all this
?
none

muh muh we are here coz Jesus coz that man or some nigga god spawned us shut the fuck up bruh😭🙏🏻

ppl that killed themselves are the ones I respect the most to be that brave because Idk i js can't for now at least
If u truly believe this then yes ur hopeless

• +1
ok but rot and u never live life i could tell ur a bitch
Live just to die in 80 years and all your actions are useless and forgotten, what a life bro

there is no point

• +1
I need to get out of this webpage

• +1