Get your vitamin C

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24032444/#

You want collagen? Get your vitamin C. You want fast wound healing? Get your vitamin C. You don't want colds? Get your vitamin C. You want a healthy liver? Get your vitamin C. You want a healthy heart and lungs? Get your vitamin C. You want healthy blood vessels? Get your vitamin C. You want to detoxify anything? Get your vitamin C. You have no energy? Get your vitamin C. You feel depressed all the time? Get your vitamin C. You want to absorb minerals? Get your vitamin C. You want to be sick and miserable? Avoid vitamin C.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2846, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
i drink half a lemon every morning with warm water

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Or basically just make sure you get all types of vitamins daily. All of them are important tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Bewusst and Deleted member 1464
Long term though....
I think supplementing it on/off for 6 months is ideal, I forget exactly what it was, but I read some damaging effects with long term continuous supplementation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Vitamin C helps with fine wrinkles, but Vitamin A and B3 help as well and are way more effective.

No point in doing all that shit if it isn't significant enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Hotel? Trivago

i drink half a lemon every morning with warm water

Only works if you're deficient really... I don't notice any difference after supplementing for 6 months

Vitamin C helps with fine wrinkles, but Vitamin A and B3 help as well and are way more effective.

No point in doing all that shit if it isn't significant enough
You need all vitamins obviously but vitamin C is especially important in so many regards. I can't stress it enough.
It's an antitoxin, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiinflammatory, anti-despressant, anticancer, anti-almost-everything-bad life-maintaining substance with incredible potential.
Only works if you're deficient really... I don't notice any difference after supplementing for 6 months
Yes and almost everyone who doesn't supplement or frequently eat large amounts of raw (plant) foods is deficient nowadays
Long term though....
I think supplementing it on/off for 6 months is ideal, I forget exactly what it was, but I read some damaging effects with long term continuous supplementation.
It's known as an antioxidant but is believed to have prooxidant effects in high doses. Which is probably where some of its antimicrobial and apoptotic properties come from.

Last edited:
Legit shit bro. I always start my day off with a 1000 mg of vitamin c + a 1000 mg of essential phospholipids from this lypo-spheric brand I found on amazon. Kinda on the expensive side but it's a great investment tbh imo.

• +1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24032444/#

You want collagen? Get your vitamin C. You want fast wound healing? Get your vitamin C. You don't want colds? Get your vitamin C. You want a healthy liver? Get your vitamin C. You want a healthy heart and lungs? Get your vitamin C. You want healthy blood vessels? Get your vitamin C. You want to detoxify anything? Get your vitamin C. You have no energy? Get your vitamin C. You feel depressed all the time? Get your vitamin C. You want to absorb minerals? Get your vitamin C. You want to be sick and miserable? Avoid vitamin C.
Yes! Just finished Derminator2, Ascorbic Acid powder and Infadolan.

Get your Vitamin C folks.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bewusst