Reactions: negawattlol, optimisticzoomer, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, AutisticGymcel, USERΝAME and 1 other person
In what world is that worship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, negawattlol, slavicpsycho and 8 others
This is amateur level. If I shared some of my experiences you would rope.
Chill, you already said you have a 7.5x6 NBP before and got crazy reactions from girls, I think enough users here already roped from that statement alone :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Chill, you already said you have a 7.5x6 NBP before and got crazy reactions from girls, I think enough users here already roped from that statement alone :feelswhy:
Have you ever creampied a teen while strangling her and she starts to make unconsciously the ahegao face? Highest of highs. To be honest sometimes I miss it.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and BeanletMogger
This clown probably never got his cock sucked in a car while driving at 140km/h.
I got blowjob, rimjob, facefck, but never got my cock sucked while driving because I don't have a driving license

Damn mogs me

I have 7inches

Good, you show promise.
I don't like hookup or ONS.

I kinda like LTR which the one foid putting more effort than I do.

But I think I prefer being single. my goal is to always focus on myself, and be happy on myself.

I don't like hookup or ONS.

I kinda like LTR which the one foid putting more effort than I do.

But I think I prefer being single. my goal is to always focus on myself, and be happy on myself.
Every LTR or FWB starts with a date where you fuck her. When I met those girls I fucked them first date. It's a power move. You make them so horny that they literally can't say no, same goes for creampie.

If you don't want to be focused on LTR a group of girls on rotation or maybe a FWB is the best bet. They put the effort, you reward them. You want in your life compliant women, the beginning stages you should be testing for this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Every LTR or FWB starts with a date where you fuck her. When I met those girls I fucked them first date. It's a power move. You make them so horny that they literally can't say no, same goes for creampie.

If you don't want to be focused on LTR a group of girls on rotation or maybe a FWB is the best bet. They put the effort, you reward them.
This girl begging me to go to the beach with her for a week now but I don't think I could pull her back to my place that is almost an hour away.

If you don't want to be focused on LTR a group of girls on rotation or maybe a FWB is the best bet. They put the effort, you reward them. You want in your life compliant women, the beginning stages you should be testing for this.
how do you make them so horny? I just act myself and boring emotion-less and see if they will push for more

This girl begging me to go to the beach with her for a week now but I don't think I could pull her back to my place that is almost an hour away.

I'll explain to you how majority of my dates would go:

1. Suggest to meet in a bar near my place (2min walking).

A) Yes.
B) No.

2. If they are too far away and say no or maybe high inhibition for first date I'll suggest a cool cocktail bar in downtown (rich part of the city). I drive there and park my car in the underground parking lot (1min walking distance from bar).

3. We meet there have a great date and we make out (I make her hornier and hornier while having a cool and interesting convos)

4. I suggest in a cool way to go to my car so we can chill. They giggle because they know what's coming, some light opposition but I keep pushing forward.

5. Have nasty sex on my car on the back seat (she is laying down across the back seats) while I pay attention to surroundings (I had one time a bald guy passing by my door when I was inside a girl).

6. Be a gentleman and drive them back home.

how do you make them so horny? I just act myself and boring emotion-less and see if they will push for more
You are probably still very young. I'm a decade or more older than you. Since the first moment we talk in Whatsapp I try to make the convo flirty (some sexual tensión), interesting (talk about some deeper or more curious topics) and casual (have fun and don't take it very seriously).

Once I have that foundation with texting I maintain the same vibes in person, but with the advantage of eye contact and physical touch. Eye contact is very important, you make them nervous and horny. Enjoy yourself. Think how much you want to fuck them. I have to say I'm goodlooking and maybe if I was average I couldn't do this, but once you have the base and looks, how you act is essential.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"Muh Cool and interesting conversations" nothing fucking matters what you say to a foid when they are not intERested in you. "Cool conversations" give me a break.

Such women are nothing but a schizoid fantasy for the vast majority of men.

Only aging women, who are desensitized due to sleeping around and are now post-30s looking for beta cuck providers, are available to most men. And these women will be with you because they don't want to be alone and need someone for the purpose of tax and bill breakdown, not because they love you, which is why you will be in a sexless "relationship".

\
Such women are nothing but a schizoid fantasy for the vast majority of men.

Only aging women, who are desensitized due to sleeping around and are now post-30s looking for beta cuck providers, are available to most men. And these women will be with you because they don't want to be alone and need someone for the purpose of tax and bill breakdown, not because they love you, which is why you will be in a sexless "relationship".
We are young adult not roastie

You are probably still very young. I'm a decade or more older than you. Since the first moment we talk in Whatsapp I try to make the convo flirty (some sexual tensión), interesting (talk about some deeper or more curious topics) and casual (have fun and don't take it very seriously).

Once I have that foundation with texting I maintain the same vibes in person, but with the advantage of eye contact and physical touch. Eye contact is very important, you make them nervous and horny. Enjoy yourself. Think how much you want to fuck them. I have to say I'm goodlooking and maybe if I was average I couldn't do this, but once you have the base and looks, how you act is essential.
Can you dm me your looks?

I wanna see if you are robust pretty boy or masc archetype

\

We are young adult not roastie
"Young adults" and "40 is the new 20" are copes.

Biologically, hormonally and in the context of endocrine function, you are no longer young after the age of 25.

Motherfucker's talking to himself using a graphic editor. These fucking skitzos need to stay the fuck offline.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"Muh Cool and interesting conversations" nothing fucking matters what you say to a foid when they are not intERested in you. "Cool conversations" give me a break.
That's why I said you have to be as goodlooking as possible.

seems like an average interaction, dont get ahead of yourself

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94