Gets caught with bb cream

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Fuark i hope more foids didnt notice it might be over, apparently it looked like i had bronzer on brootal

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Were they laughing?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Were they laughing?
No one of my friends asked if i was wearing makeup, apparently where i grow hair it got stuck there or some shit and im a little drunk so ig i didnt notice it but no one called me out loud just in private, u think the foids noticed as well?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Bump, is it over? I bet all the foids noticed if my friend whis a guy can notice it

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
over bro now they all think you’re a faggot

you’ll have gay dudes dm’ing you once the rumors spread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, LuckyBeast, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
over bro now they all think you’re a faggot

you’ll have gay dudes dm’ing you once the rumors spread
Only my friend mentioned it though, be srs, do u think everyone else noticed? Im so fucked tbh but i couldnt care less i just denied it

Must’ve been bad if others noticed. Maybe you could’ve played it off as sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes and AlbinoMaxxer
Must’ve been bad if others noticed. Maybe you could’ve played it off as sunscreen.
A foid would be able to tell though if my friend thats a guy noticed. My heart sank when he asked im so fucked but idgaf tbh

A foid would be able to tell though if my friend thats a guy noticed. My heart sank when he asked im so fucked but idgaf tbh
this happened to me too cuz i forgot to blend it out jfl but i saved it by saying it was a sunscreen

this happened to me too cuz i forgot to blend it out jfl but i saved it by saying it was a sunscreen
How do u blend it out saar

How do u blend it out saar
I just apply multiple small dots of it on parts of my face to make it even and just rub it like youd rub with my finger like any normal cream on your face (y)

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer