Werther

Werther

6’1 140iq
We’ll see how it goes. Cost me $1800.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, kebab, RecessedChinCel and 4 others
nice to see people actually looksmaxxing. Gl (y)

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Elvisandreaa and Werther
1.8k is a rip off for that amount.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, pneumocystosis, User49 and 6 others
Based Dasha enjoyer. Best of luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Werther
1.8k is a rip off for that amount.
normal price. the only alternative is to buy it from china for 500 and inject yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 24444 and Werther
will you dm results? i really wanna see them as im considering getting jaw fillers too

Holy fuck the price...

You live in Jewlandia maybe?
rich area + prices in my country for fillers are crazy. 1.8k isn’t an issue for me though. I’ll do a few ml for chin in few months too.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
will you dm results? i really wanna see them as im considering getting jaw fillers too
I’ll see, I probably will.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
normal price. the only alternative is to buy it from china for 500 and inject yourself
the normal price is 500~ per 1ml from reputable clinic performed by a trained professional.

if you were to do it yourself it's more like 150-200 euros for this amount.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
the normal price is 500~ per 1ml from reputable clinic performed by a trained professional.
maybe in your city - mumbai

not in the west

• JFL
Reactions: FrankUnderwood and KLESUM
maybe in your city - mumbai

not in the west
netherlands, one of the richest countries in europe.

I'm getting fillers later this month, 2 ml costs me 850.

Total scam.

Overpriced and 2ml won't change anything to your incel jaw.

Paid about 1000€ for Botox and 2,7ml of filler in Germany. Best spent money of my entire life. My baseline was already good so I got approached like 1 time per month, now multiple times every weekend. Good Luck OP and consider cheekbones too. I got there only 0,7ml but its a night and day difference since I am very lean.

• +1
Reactions: Werther
Paid about 1000€ for Botox and 2,7ml of filler in Germany. Best spent money of my entire life. My baseline was already good so I got approached like 1 time per month, now multiple times every weekend. Good Luck OP and consider cheekbones too. I got there only 0,7ml but its a night and day difference since I am very lean.
My cheekbones are good already (doctor examining me for fillers said it too). + I fear looking unnatural

Great to hear your success story though.

Total scam.

this is also true.

like 1-2ml is a lot in your mid face, but comparatively, it's nothing for the jaw, they can yeet 3ml in each side and it's still only going to be subtle.

• +1
My cheekbones are good already (doctor examining me for fillers said it too). + I fear looking unnatural

Great to hear your success story though.
My were also good before but now they are male model tier. I hear things like „Damn bro u look like a fucking model“ every weekend since then. So I highly recommend it.

BUT at the first week I was swollen as fuck and looked uncanny. Consider hylase not before two weeks passed

• +1
Reactions: Werther
Total scam.

It is definitely overpriced even if money isn’t an issue - worst case scenario I’ll just fly out for more ml to Brazil.

netherlands, one of the richest countries in europe.

I'm getting fillers later this month, 2 ml costs me 850.
Why are you getting fillers your jaw is literally ogre already

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Ur sure that result wont look obvious like most girls results?
philtrum column fillers are very subtle they just curl your lip outwards more.

my upper lip is flat like that.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and RecessedChinCel
1.8k is insane. honestly if I ever got fillers I would take the risk and self inject. Not paying thousands of dollars for a minor change

1.8k is insane. honestly if I ever got fillers I would take the risk and self inject. Not paying thousands of dollars for a minor change
Just go blind bro

• +1
I paid 2.4k for 8ml from one of the best injectors (Zak Ally)

• +1
In the UK you can get fillers for £150 a mL…

2 ml is nothing and a waste of money. With fillers more is better and if you can afford it you can literally sculpt a gigachad jaw and chin.

Wo?