Getting a BSSO+Lefort 1 with a Modified Lefort 3 can make you a MM

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Granted you have the eye area
This combination is literally godly. These procedures are not a “meme”

You can add a wrap around jaw Implant/other implants/fillers after those 3 procedures and you can literally ascend.

if I had the $$$ and Patience as well as the low inhibness, I would have soo gotten these done lol. I could have probably had, Mod LF3 with lefort 1 movements done in 1 surgery with Dr SInn after getting a BSSO. But Im not sure if hes reliable enough to do this surgery which can potentially leave you with life threatening scars+I would need my teeth fixed first which could take a year. Something which I lack the patience for.

It’s biologically and genetically offputting to look at someone who’s teeth and parnasal area are recessed to death, with a strong jaw and zygos. Whilst the laser midface is still concave.

I already have decent lateral zygos, its just that I lack the frontal projection which would make me slayer tier. I could also use more foward growth to my maxilla overall. Although I do think getting leaner+getting buccal fat pad removal would make them look more projected.

I would only consider these procedures if I was deformed and had alot of $$$ though. its not worth going in debt for. I dont have that much of a recessed maxilla, its just not foward grown.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5385, subhuman incel and 1 other person
What's the difference between BSSO and sliding genio? Will BSSO fix recessed chin and jaw?
I don't think I need BSSO because my jaw is ok but and my chin isn't recessed as much as it is undefined.

No one is going to agree to perform a Lefort III on you for cosmetic reasons.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, CopeIsReal, LowTierNormie and 13 others
What's the difference between lefort 1 and lefort 3? And what's BSSO?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and ZUZZCEL
add almond eye shape surgery with lowering/direct browplasty and this is it
the whole PSL in a nutshell

No one is going to agree to perform a Lefort III on you for cosmetic reasons.

mod lefort 3 is not even close to as invasive as lefort 3. It’s comparable to lefort one, but with lefort 1 the teeth are cut and moved, making it arguably even more invasive than modified lefort 3.

1 Person who I know who got it recently went up 2 psl points, he generally saw some nice benefits of having a more defined midface and his zygos have improved and hes able to look better without shredding down to 5% bodyfat since his bones actually show.

Trusting doctors to create and put implants in your face will always create a somewhat uncanny look like you have Botox or something else offputting about your face. And if nothing is noticeable, this means the implants are usually too conservative and don’t change your looks enough to matter in regard to attractiveness.

What people need is their own bones, and their own bones in the right positions that they should have been had they grown correctly. This is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, GetShrekt, Phoenix997 and 6 others
You mean modified lefort 3?
yea i corrected it
What's the difference between BSSO and sliding genio? Will BSSO fix recessed chin and jaw?
I don't think I need BSSO because my jaw is ok but and my chin isn't recessed as much as it is undefined.

pm me your pics again.

BiMax Double Jaw Surgery involves the surgical repositioning of both your upper and lower jaws, within the same surgical procedure.

BiMax Jaw Surgery correctly aligns your upper and lower jaws in 3 dimensions. The jaw surgery procedure on your upper jaw is called a lefort 1, lower jaw=BSSO.

A BSSO by itself is a scam btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
can mod lefort 3 fix weak under eye area?

mod lefort 3 is not even close to as invasive as lefort 3. It’s comparable to lefort one, but with lefort 1 the teeth are cut and moved, making it arguably even more invasive than modified lefort 3.

1 Person who I know who got it recently went up 2 psl points, he generally saw some nice benefits of having a more defined midface and his zygos have improved and hes able to look better without shredding down to 5% bodyfat since his bones actually show.

Trusting doctors to create and put implants in your face will always create a somewhat uncanny look like you have Botox or something else offputting about your face. And if nothing is noticeable, this means the implants are usually too conservative and don’t change your looks enough to matter in regard to attractiveness.

What people need is their own bones, and their own bones in the right positions that they should have been had they grown correctly. This is ideal.
Are you saying you actually know someone who recently got mod lefort 3?

And do you think your implants created an uncanny look compared to what a mod lefort 3 would have done?

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Are you saying you actually know someone who recently got mod lefort 3?

And do you think your implants created an uncanny look compared to what a mod lefort 3 would have done?
I don't think any leforts will ever create an uncanny (fake) look

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan

Exactly lefort 1 has a much longer recovery time and probably hurts more than modified lefort 3 because your bite is getting corrected after getting your teeth sawed off whereas mlf3 addresses the zygo region.

good luck getting all this stuff and not going insane

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, NothingCanStopMe, IWantToMax and 2 others
can mod lefort 3 fix weak under eye area?

I think so, actually under eye quality is probably a good way to tell if someone got a good maxilla.

But there is also probably the shape of the bone that comes into play, a forward infraorbital is linked to the shape of the bone

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1106
What’s the difference between a modified lefort 3 and a normal one

Male models don't get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

Who do you know who got a mod LF3? Pics?

is this the best combination possible?

Can you either post or PM pics of the guy who got a MLF3?

BSSO makes the jaw longer forward, but does not affect chin projection

What's the difference between lefort 1 and lefort 3? And what's BSSO?
-lefort 1 grows your palate forward (and more upturned if you need CCR)
- Lefort 3 rapositions your whole maxilla forward.
- BSSO makes your mandible longer

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Who do you know who got a mod LF3? Pics?
he sent those in private and told me not to post lol, he made an insane transformation tho lol. like went from a 4 to a 6psl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3043
he sent those in private and told me not to post lol, he made an insane transformation tho lol. like went from a 4 to a 6psl
is this the best surgery combination possible?

View attachment 101874

I think so, actually under eye quality is probably a good way to tell if someone got a good maxilla.

But there is also probably the shape of the bone that comes into play, a forward infraorbital is linked to the shape of the bone
Pics of her bite? Jaw dropping results!

Can you show some before-after improvements?

From Sinn? Were they a PSL poster? What was his major issue that the surgery addressed, recessed mid face/orbitals?

yea i corrected it

pm me your pics again.

BiMax Double Jaw Surgery involves the surgical repositioning of both your upper and lower jaws, within the same surgical procedure.

BiMax Jaw Surgery correctly aligns your upper and lower jaws in 3 dimensions. The jaw surgery procedure on your upper jaw is called a lefort 1, lower jaw=BSSO.

A BSSO by itself is a scam btw
Ok will PM

From Sinn? Were they a PSL poster? What was his major issue that the surgery addressed, recessed mid face/orbitals?
his entire midface was projected foward, his orbitals as well. looks like a diff person tbh

his entire midface was projected foward, his orbitals as well. looks like a diff person tbh

Was it a frontal or profile picture? I don’t think MLF3 does much for the front. Was Sinn the doctor?

you'll have lefort 1 = projectin the upper part forward
then u'll need bsso.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What’s the difference between a modified lefort 3 and a normal one

normal lefort 3 moves the entire highlighted region, whereas modified can instead focus on different/selected regions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810

You can add a wrap around jaw Implant/other implants/fillers after those 3 procedures and you can literally ascend.

if I had the $$$ and Patience as well as the low inhibness, I would have soo gotten these done lol. I could have probably had, Mod LF3 with lefort 1 movements done in 1 surgery with Dr SInn after getting a BSSO. But Im not sure if hes reliable enough to do this surgery which can potentially leave you with life threatening scars+I would need my teeth fixed first which could take a year. Something which I lack the patience for.

It’s biologically and genetically offputting to look at someone who’s teeth and parnasal area are recessed to death, with a strong jaw and zygos. Whilst the laser midface is still concave.

I already have decent lateral zygos, its just that I lack the frontal projection which would make me slayer tier. I could also use more foward growth to my maxilla overall. Although I do think getting leaner+getting buccal fat pad removal would make them look more projected.

I would only consider these procedures if I was deformed and had alot of $$$ though. its not worth going in debt for. I dont have that much of a recessed maxilla, its just not foward grown.
good like at finding a surgeon willing to perform a maxillofacial surgery if you look like this and don't have malocclusions

ProfiloNuovo

lmfao at thsi obvious troll thread

its 2019 and nibbas still think they can actually get lefort 3.

nothing but a wet dream

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
What about orbital box osteotomy?
dont know it but from what i heard you cant like lf3.

ppl here talk around these surgeries like toys and shit without knowing possible risks complications and painful recovery process.

watch a lf3 on youtube and ask yourself any surgeon would do that on a totally fine person because he wants to look better FOH lol

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
This dude could use fillers and chin implant.
this dude is me.

chin implants would not make me achieve my best potential, in fact my problem is slightly recessed mandible caused by downward growth.

people with recessed mandible who get chin implant don't improve like people who get CCW LeFort + BSSO (aka double jaw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044

Will someone explain what does the op mean by getting his teeth fixed first? Are we talking braces or MSE?