Getting a chin filler tomorrow, gonna ascend even more

Gladiator

Gladiator

Banned
Ask any questions you have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscensionMan98 and ChristianChad
can it mimic a genioplasty and does it look superior to genio?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 16133
Have you done any other surgeries before and what are your other surgery maxxing plans.

So this is how you cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, the BULL and Cheesyrumble
can it mimic a genioplasty and does it look superior to genio?
Superior to implant I think but not sure if superior to genio since you can get more projection and it is permament.

I want to have a genio but after hearing good things about chin fillers from poster here (like Amnesia etc) and other PS forums I realized I should give it a try to see how much I benefit from a better chin. My chin is square with good with and height just lacking projection.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Amnesia
Have you done any other surgeries before and what are your other surgery maxxing plans.
Not before, just soft looksmaxing although it helped a lot. Going lean and skinmaxxing made a lot of difference.

I plan to get Invisalign because my bite isn't perfect, may get it in a couple of months. SKin is also something I want to improve even more. Thinking of microneedling etc but would need to research more. Other than that I am thinking of jaw fillers. My jaw is decent but I think it can look even better if my gonial angel is improved.

I don't have any major issues which need massive fixes so won't need any hard surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
good luck bro

I have never used the filler for forward projection but it can be used for that. Let us know how it goes. Chin is a good area for fillers since they can't migrate much, being at the lowest part of the face already

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Gladiator
good luck bro

I have never used the filler for forward projection but it can be used for that. Let us know how it goes. Chin is a good area for fillers since they can't migrate much, being at the lowest part of the face already

Thanks man, yeah I read your posts about fillers and other people also believe that chin is one of the better areas for fillers so decided to go for it. Lets see how much difference it makes and how long it lasts. Was told by the injector that I'd need probably 2ml of Volux.

good luck bro

Btw would the filler be obvious 2 days later? I’m getting this on Friday and need to be at office on Monday. Would people recognise it?

Btw would the filler be obvious 2 days later? I’m getting this on Friday and need to be at office on Monday. Would people recognise it?
u would probably still have a red mark from the needle and might be slightly swollen. I know I had a red mark for a week where the needle went in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
u would probably still have a red mark from the needle and might be slightly swollen. I know I had a red mark for a week where the needle went in
Oh I see, might need to work from home then. Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
how long does the filler last for you

how long does the filler last for you
I don't know for certain, but I would have to guess 1.5-2 years. I make an effort to touch my chin as little as possible since they say that increases how fast it metabolizes (who knows if thats true)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Gladiator and BigBundaSlapper
I don't know for certain, but I would have to guess 1.5-2 years. I make an effort to touch my chin as little as possible since they say that increases how fast it metabolizes (who knows if thats true)
What was your filler called? Did you ever get the filler topped off?