Getting a gf actually 100% cured my depression

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
I used to fear death everyday. I used to cry myself to sleep at least once a week. I used to get easily angry at people. No meds truly ever helped me. Then I got gf and feel 100% normal, I feel completely disassociated from my previous depressed self.

It goes beyond that. My grades have improved all because I now get laid everyday. I study less, I'm able to focus more easily and achieve more.

It's all about sex, don't let anyone tell you anything else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mustascend, SubhumanCurrycel, Chuck14 and 45 others
cope, i'd be depressed if i was still ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Acromegaly_Chad, Bewusst and 1 other person
Just wait till it comes back 100x harder once she dumps u

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain, SubhumanCurrycel, Chuck14 and 39 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
It's not only sex tbh.
We often talk about "lack of sex" being a big problem for many young men but to be precise it's the "lack of romantic relationships".
Ofc it includes sex, but also validation, positive reinforcement, cuddling, being social, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 1332, PrisonMike and 12 others
But I understand what you mean OP, a similar thing happened to me.
I felt way better when I was in a relationship.
Nothing beats being with a good looking young woman who you like and likes you back.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Opposite for me. Having a gf made me too reliant on other peoples' opinions. Now I can focus on my own shit and on my own work, without caring

What happened to me is I was not so depressed before having my first relationship, just blackpilled tbh

Then a girl asked me out out of nowhere and we dated, I was neglecting her, using her for sex n shits and at the moment I don't remember if it was making me SO happy

But since she dumped me I am a depressed emotionalcel, and affectionlackingcel and I regret everything and feel this relationship was peak happiness in my life...

Been 1 year, it triggered something inside me, maybe T lowering ?

I used to fear death everyday. I used to cry myself to sleep at least once a week. I used to get easily angry at people. No meds truly ever helped me. Then I got gf and feel 100% normal, I feel completely disassociated from my previous depressed self.

It goes beyond that. My grades have improved all because I now get laid everyday. I study less, I'm able to focus more easily and achieve more.

When will you leave us?

Just wait till it comes back 100x harder once she dumps u
Was just about to write this

The moment someone contributes their happiness in someone, is where your life is completely dependent on him/her. So when he/she dumps you, the pain does indeed come back 100x worse. Also, a man emotionally dependent on a woman is very unattractive, just a ticking timebomb at this point

Getting pussy should be a hobby, not a life goal

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and TheEndHasNoEnd
it's about being strong, you are naturally weak and dependent on someone else

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Want2LookBetterJFL and R@m@
single is much better imo, relationships lowers T,feelings, bullshit drama... just smash and leave

Cool man, but your existence shouldn’t revolve around her because it‘ll mess you up if you ever part ways.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Averagecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
nofappers experiencing the same effect

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Lolcel, Deleted member 11963 and 2 others
It's not only sex tbh.
We often talk about "lack of sex" being a big problem for many young men but to be precise it's the "lack of romantic relationships".
Ofc it includes sex, but also validation, positive reinforcement, cuddling, being social, etc...
Yeah

When I had a gf it went worse

"Depression" is a meme. I dont have depression, I have pussy deficency.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, stay coping, Lolcel and 1 other person
Life is all about sex, except sex, sex is about power

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
It's not only sex tbh.
Underrated fact that goes under the radar on this site. Last friday I banged a random girl from tinder on our first meet, and I still feel so empty inside. How do the forums slayers do this?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Lawton88
Underrated fact that goes under the radar on this site. Last friday I banged a random girl from tinder on our first meet, and I still feel so empty inside. How do the forums slayers do this?
U already got female sex validation yet you still feel empty? Maybe the problem stems from ur bluepill mindset? This forum is a looksmax forum. Congratulations you have sucessfully attracted a foid and get laid while most dont, buf if the women is sub 5 it could backfire to lowering ur self esteem ngl. Just fuck a beckie-normie foid theory

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion

Placing your happiness in the hands of other people, let alone women is bad.

• +1
Reactions: stay coping
You are worshipping a woman, son u will be disappointed

This is the gradual state of destruction:
Flirt -> passion -> love -> fade away -> hatred

You are in the passion phase, wait and see

Legit.
I realised I actually DON'T want to slay, I'm not even joking.

• +1
how tf u have a gf at 5'6 mirin u homie

U already got female sex validation yet you still feel empty? Maybe the problem stems from ur bluepill mindset? This forum is a looksmax forum. Congratulations you have sucessfully attracted a foid and get laid while most dont, buf if the women is sub 5 it could backfire to lowering ur self esteem ngl. Just fuck a beckie-normie foid theory
Yeah that's the thing, I had sex with her with almost no effort and it didnt feel rewarding at all. Maybe my brain is just fucked. She was a strong 5 psl.
Legit.
I realised I actually DON'T want to slay, I'm not even joking.
Same, youre not alone. Sex and cuddling etc with someone you have feelings for is miles better than with someone you just met.

Last edited:

I fear for you man.
If your girlfriend isn't a traditional conservative type of girl, she will 100% fall victim to hypergamy that plagues our society.
Which means that she will move on to some better looking guy eventually. This is unavoidable. She will make up some excuses as to why she is leaving you of course. You "pay no attention" to her or whatever. Girls get bored of relationships eventually, and then you will be depressed again.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 39
I fear for you man.
If your girlfriend isn't a traditional conservative type of girl, she will 100% fall victim to hypergamy that plagues our society.
Which means that she will move on to some better looking guy eventually. This is unavoidable. She will make up some excuses as to why she is leaving you of course. You "pay no attention" to her or whatever. Girls get bored of relationships eventually, and then you will be depressed again.
Sadly it’s true
My ex gf dumped a legit Chadlite for me (htn at best)
I left even the forum after that happened
And then dumped me to whore around basically

now my depressions coming back

so don’t catch to hard feelings

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Yeah that's the thing, I had sex with her with almost no effort and it didnt feel rewarding at all. Maybe my brain is just fucked. She was a strong 5 psl.

Same, youre not alone. Sex and cuddling etc with someone you have feelings for is miles better than with someone you just met.
You should check out this video if you haven't seen it yet

• +1
Yeah, having a girlfriend is very positive.

However, the biggest concern is the time gap you’ll face when you get dumped.

You can even have a girlfriend being a normie or pseudo-incel, sometimes you’re lucky, but when the relationship is over your ex-gf will be dating another guy in a few weeks, and you can spend years until you have another girlfriend.

I know exactly what it is like. It’s horrible.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and MrOrion
Double edged sword. The most depressed I've ever been was the months after a breakup.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
You should check out this video if you haven't seen it yet

Based. Funnily enough I felt pretty confident for like a day after then I became insecure about myself and my looks shortly after. Guys here say shit like "oh if I looked like this guy (some gl guy) I would just slay left and right and never feel insecure". Pfft yeah right

Well no shit. Depression is made up bullshit to explain a shit life. It’s a normal reaction to having your basic needs not being fulfilled. For instance, sex and affection are basic needs, regardless of whether modern day soyfags removed it from maslows hierarchy. It makes complete sense that once one of your biggests need is finally fulfilled, you have a better mood and mental state after.