getting a gf in highschool vs university

easier to get a gf in high school or university

• highschool is easier

• university is easier

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Is It easier to get a gf in highschool or university

I've never gotten an ioi and I'm a khhtv and I've never had a gf, I'm in my last year in highschool

so I'm wondering what will it be like for me in university? easier or harder?

just be good looking and low inhib

the older you get the easier it gets

imagine getting called to the principals office for writing a letter

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, CopeIsReal, Truecel14 and 9 others
college is easier.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
college is easier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Under 18, over 30 = easiest

• Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
jfl at thinking it depends entirely on the environment when the only thing you've been doing so far has been writing faggot love letters and acting like an autistic creep to a bloated subhuman foid with zero attractiveness. Change the way you are and then maybe they'll consider you

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
University imo, as a freshman everyone is looking to mix it up and form new social circles so if you're not and get involved its probably the easiest time. People are more mature than in HS which makes it easier, there's less stupid shit, and you also have a chance to reinvent yourself based on what you learned not to do in HS (please learn your fucking lesson @Short Ugly and Brown , Jesus fucking Christ) and you don't have parents dogging your steps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
so I'm wondering what will it be like for me in university? easier or harder?
Harder. Every normie already has a lot of experience with girls by uni and can act confidently around them and can fairly easily get big groups of friends which help them get girls.

jfl at thinking it depends entirely on the environment when the only thing you've been doing so far has been writing faggot love letters and acting like an autistic creep to a bloated subhuman foid with zero attractiveness. Change the way you are and then maybe they'll consider you
she LITERALLY mogs me and probably most oneitis's on this website

she very attractive to me personally at least

i saw more looksmatched couples in university than when i was in hs. this is because once in university girls have access to more chads due to the larger population. Also, they realize that the dating market is skewed in their favor and dont have to settle for ugly subhumans. the Stacy and Chads become even more socialized while the timothys regress further into their depression and social isolation.

having said that university is a second chance to looksmaxx, learn from your mistakes and reinvent yourself with persistence.
NTmaxxing, socialmaxxing and being confident are underrated on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3573 and BigBiceps

lmao... she looks ugly to me. I think prime Taylor Swift is attractive. Your oneitis? Looks bloated and moonfaced

lmao... she looks ugly to me. I think prime Taylor Swift is attractive. Your oneitis? Looks bloated and moonfaced
then WHY did she not only reject dating me but

rejected hanging out
rejected being friends

AND

rejected 1000 dollars for her to kiss me

High school is way easier. Girls don't know their real SMV yet. They are hornier and more adventurous. They have lower standards (height and dick size isn't as important to them compared to older girls).
The gender ratio in schools are usually around 50/50 while they are not like that in uni. If you're unlucky, the gender ration can be 20/80.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Titbot and Deleted member 2426
i always cage at posters who say "its so fuken easy to get a gf in hs bro, just look human and thats it" meanwhile they are KHHVs at fucking 25 years of age
just fucking lol if you think younger girls are unaware of their value. they get 20 dms on insta daily, the hypergamy is real no matter the age, they all go for chads

that being said, its hard to get a gf anywhere.
but college is like a second high school, so if you fucked things up in high school because you had no experience, you can start all over in college. and since no one is a kid anymore, it wont take multiple months to get to know a girl because you are both shy; if someone wants to fuck you she will do it sooner or later
also theres way more parties held in college than in hs, so more chance to socialize

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
then WHY did she not only reject dating me but

rejected hanging out
rejected being friends

AND

rejected 1000 dollars for her to kiss me
Because you're a creepy motherfucker. Even being a user here means that irl you're a highly functional aspie or have some sort of mental illness. If we met irl I'd avoid you or beat you up. Everything you've done regarding your oneitis has been criminally autistic, and quite probably holds a stalkerish undertone. And even then, I think you're overrating what I said. You mog your oneitis. That doesn't mean you can get away with being a faggot without looking like a creep. You're not prime Pitt. Everyone will think it's disgusting.

• +1

you legit said she’s not even that attractive a few posts ago and now you think she’s gl jfl

• +1
you legit said she’s not even that attractive a few posts ago and now you think she’s gl jfl
I was coping very hard, by that I mean trying to get over the rejection

my friend sent a selfie he took with her a few days ago and SHE LEGIT LOOKED BEAUTIFUL

I cropped his face out of the picture, printed it out, and made out with her face attached to my pillow

it felt so good, I came, and my heart fell warm as a furnace 😍 :heart: 😅

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta, Short Ugly and Brown, BigBoy and 1 other person

my friend sent a selfie he took with her a few days ago and SHE LEGIT LOOKED BEAUTIFUL

I cropped his face out of the picture, printed it out, and made out with her face attached to my pillow

This nigga larping. Confirmed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and BigBoy

Last edited:
  • So Sad
High school is way easier. Girls don't know their real SMV yet. They are hornier and more adventurous. They have lower standards (height and dick size isn't as important to them compared to older girls).
The gender ratio in schools are usually around 50/50 while they are not like that in uni. If you're unlucky, the gender ration can be 20/80.

• +1

you should
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Any updates? did you get arrested? did the prinicipal call you up? did the FBI start spying on you? come on man tell me something

do u have bipolar or anything

• So Sad

I thought you stopped that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Averagecel
I thought you stopped that
no bro

even in school I have to restrain myself in all my classes with her to not just go up to her in the middle of class and tell her I love her or that she's pretty or I like her hair or something today

I can't resist her, next to the other girls she's without competition the most attractive

her face mesmerizes me, all of her features are so prominent, I melt every time I see her

I always have to talk to my friends during class or make jokes of something to stop dreaming about her when she's nearby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426