Getting a gf isn’t as life fuel as you think

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Started talking to a girl on snap then a few weeks later we are dating now and fting along with nudes and allat shit.Yeah I love her but it isn’t some super lifefuel Chad mog I honestly feel great when I see results in my body,money more than having the success of Finnaly getting a gf.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, chadlike and JovenCansao
then your girlfriend is ugly nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, 0S4MA and glizzygnasher68
Started talking to a girl on snap then a few weeks later we are dating now and fting along with nudes and allat shit.Yeah I love her but it isn’t some super lifefuel Chad mog I honestly feel great when I see results in my body,money more than having the success of Finnaly getting a gf.
it gets boring after a few months

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Jamaldickjavontus
woah no way nigga

also true seeing my face lean up is a dopamine hit that ive been riding for weeks

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
If you didn't have sex you still cannot say this, is she your first gf?

Last edited:
U "love." Her jfl

that's just lust

So true bro and I hate texting her everyday it’s so annoying

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Getting a girlfriend is like getting a job. Work

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Jamaldickjavontus
then your girlfriend is ugly nigger
Nah i get tired of pretty girls aswell except my gf has a actual personality most pretty girls are dry asf and are npcs only getting through life by being eye candy

>snapchat
>ft
>nudes
have you actually metup with her or is this a online “relationship”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and GabachoCopium
it gets boring after a few months
It really does I enjoy the chase sometimes for getting girls it’s too easy tho sometimes and gets boring

>snapchat
>ft
>nudes
have you actually metup with her or is this a online “relationship”
I met up and it’s 100x better than being online

• +1
Reactions: Copeful