Getting a gf will fix everything

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
You dont need lefort 3 and infra orbital implants and 3 LL to be happy you just need a bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Danish_Smartass, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
no
foids dont feed the soul

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Amnesia, violentrose and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Primalsplit
You dont need lefort 3 and infra orbital implants and 3 LL to be happy you just need a bitch
height actually fixes everything

its not a girlfriend

if u get 6 inch limb legenthing

u will be the happiest nigga ever

(THATS IF UR AVERAGE AND BECOME SUPER TALL AFTER LL)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Sean o' Tist and PlayersGetPlayed
this is a lie i am talking to a girl right now and we both like eachother but i still feel so unsatisfied and i need more attention i need to be atleast htn for me to feel good this thread is cope

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
this is a lie i am talking to a girl right now and we both like eachother but i still feel so unsatisfied and i need more attention i need to be atleast htn for me to feel good this thread is cope
Thats why your unsatisfied is she a virgin ? Did you even fuck her ? Did you spend nights just talking with eachother nonstop irl not on a social media app

Nah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I seriously think the effects of having a gf are severely underrated in the corners of the internet.

If it wasn't so good, the world wouldn't revolve around pussy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, PlayersGetPlayed and Suns9999
Thats why your unsatisfied is she a virgin ? Did you even fuck her ? Did you spend nights just talking with eachother nonstop irl not on a social media app
she is a virgin yeah and she goes to my school and yeah we spend like almost the whole day at school together but i dont know maybe its just me but i just have a deep pit of unsatifaction i just need like a whole lot of people to validate me instead of one

I seriously think the effects of having a gf are severely underrated in the corners of the internet.

If it wasn't so good, the world wouldn't revolve around pussy.
Exactly A loyal loving beautiful gf thats always there for you is all you need for you to have a easier better life fuck height fuck face if i actually get THE ONE

she is a virgin yeah and she goes to my school and yeah we spend like almost the whole day at school together but i dont know maybe its just me but i just have a deep pit of unsatifaction i just need like a whole lot of people to validate me instead of one
maybe its just the effects of my brain rotting from all the shit i see on the internet all day

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
maybe its just the effects of my brain rotting from all the shit i see on the internet all day
Nah u never experienced it yet if you have a connection with this girl and spent nights with her not some dumb hellos at school and dumb interactions on instagram or some shit

Exactly A loyal loving beautiful gf thats always there for you is all you need for you to have a easier better life fuck height fuck face if i actually get THE ONE
yeah its fuck height and face until she cucks you for a better looking man :feelsyay:

Nah u never experienced it yet if you have a connection with this girl and spent nights with her not some dumb hellos at school and dumb interactions on instagram or some shit
i have experienced love a few times but idk its just weird to me how ill rather have randoms validation rather than people ik irl

Cope. Getting a gf might make things a little better but being gl gives you a better life in every aspect. How people treat you, work, popularity, respect, getting away with ev, getting validation, more friends etcetcetc

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and NoLongerHuman
Cope. Getting a gf might make things a little better but being gl gives you a better life in every aspect. How people treat you, work, popularity, respect, getting away with ev, getting validation, more friends etcetcetc
Idc about how people treat me if i got a girl at home thats treating me better idc about people respecting me if i got a girl thats respecting me at home with a deeper eternal connection than any friend this goes the same for validation having a loyal pretty girl that you have alot in common not just some bratty whore you found at tinder thats slept with 20 men and ur just a phase in her life if you look outside and all you see is whores and disloyal girls like @Suns9999 and think loyal girls dont exist in 2024then look elsewhere

Idc about how people treat me if i got a girl at home thats treating me better idc about people respecting me if i got a girl thats respecting me at home with a deeper eternal connection than any friend this goes the same for validation having a loyal pretty girl that you have alot in common not just some bratty whore you found at tinder thats slept with 20 men and ur just a phase in her life if you look outside and all you see is whores and disloyal girls like @Suns9999 and think loyal girls dont exist in 2024then look elsewhere
Im not a disloyal girl you fucking slut, I am a boy, take it back :feelswah:

• JFL
It's a cliche but true happiness comes from within. The dopamine, sex, validation and companionship from a gf all eventually wear off and then you're back to square 1 of your initial state of happiness prior to having a girlfriend. Trust me, I've been that guy.

• +1
My point is that being good looking makes your life easier and better in every aspect. Sub-5s with gfs still live a horrible life. Thats why your aim should be to improve aestetically and not going after some chick

We are cooked..