Getting a girlfriend cured soy redditor's depression

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Kraken

I don't even want a relationship per se but as a depressed mf this is one of the most brutal threads on reddit.

The reason kikes push narratives like "muh goym you can only be loved if you love yourself" is because saying otherwise is the same as saying being loved is a human right, and that the GOVERNMENT should provide bitches for us, as long as they want us to contribute to society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Zizou, Duluth and 5 others

I don't even want a relationship per se but as a depressed mf this is one of the most brutal threads on reddit.

The reason kikes push narratives like "muh goym you can only be loved if you love yourself" is because saying otherwise is the same as saying being loved is a human right, and that the GOVERNMENT should provide bitches for us, as long as they want us to contribute to society.

Well, I’m guessing he has become very reliant on her, if he does not love himself, once she dumps him, it’s ova

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and theonewhocantascend
Well, I’m guessing he has become very reliant on her, if he does not love himself, once she dumps him, it’s ova
You can never love yourself when others dont love you.

Its goyim cope and doesnt work IRL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, glaruz, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person

Mmm, there was a point I reached where I couldn’t get anyone to like me and I reached a level of self acceptance, so not love I guess but acceptance. It wasn’t until people liked me I relied on there validation and started to care about what they thought.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Woman HATE depressed men, because they see us as weak. I honestly don't blame men tho, Imagine having a family with a nigger who can't stop thinking about roping :lul:

If a normie already goes trough hell in a relationship, a depressed normie must be literally treated like a slave who's only there to pay for shit.
But regardless of that, being bitchless is also shit, so we can conclude that life is shit in general for sub HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Woman HATE depressed men, because they see us as weak. I honestly don't blame men tho, Imagine having a family with a nigger who can't stop thinking about roping :lul:

If a normie already goes trough hell in a relationship, a depressed normie must be literally treated like a slave who's only there to pay for shit.
But regardless of that, being bitchless is also shit, so we can conclude that life is shit in general for sub HTN.
Bro when a girl likes u and y r sad she will do anything to cheer u up, u just gotta experience it, they hate depressed men they find ugly

• +1
unironically if you only cure depression by getting a woman, it's so over if she leaves you

you will probably end up in worse condition, it's better if you fixed your shit, get your money up, feel happy about what you have done in life, and treating "getting a girl" as a side thing instead of making it your main priority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Nick.Harte and Gonthar
Bro when a girl likes u and y r sad she will do anything to cheer u up, u just gotta experience it, they hate depressed men they find ugly
Women dont have empathy for depressed men

More lies and lies

It takes me back to the people who were supposed to love me unconditionally jflll

Imagine telling 11 year old niggers who are emotionally neglected
/ abused/ murdered by their PARENTS that they didnt get any love, because they don't love themselves.
It's the other way around. They don't let themselves because THEY GET NO VALIDATION :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Women dont have empathy for depressed men

More lies and lies
Hahaha, I’ve had girls come up to me saying that they are praying for me to feel happier and if I want to hang out to take my mind off shit, don’t apply your life to everyone else’s, it definitely happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and MoggerGaston
Hahaha, I’ve had girls come up to me saying that they are praying for me to feel happier and if I want to hang out to take my mind off shit, don’t apply your life to everyone else’s, it definitely happens
When women saw me depressed they told me they hope i rope myself

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It takes me back to the people who were supposed to love me unconditionally jflll

Imagine telling 11 year old niggers who are emotionally neglected
/ abused/ murdered by their PARENTS that they didnt get any love, because they don't love themselves.
It's the other way around. They don't let themselves because THEY GET NO VALIDATION :feelsohgod:
Yeah, if the same advice cant be given to a 10yo, but its given to adults, then its shit advice

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Couldn’t be me jfl what a loser

cure to depression=a test+mast cycle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Nick.Harte
Mmm, there was a point I reached where I couldn’t get dalit dick anymore, it was there and then that I reached a level of self acceptance, I don't have to beg for dalit dick, I can simply just rape them. Since then, I have never looked back, I jump from cock to cock in order to reach my daily dose of dalit cock. Oh I love being a dalit faggot cock lover.

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
When women saw me depressed they told me they hope i rope myself
When you're young girls obsess over depressed guys. I had more bitches in my lil peep junkie era than I had in my mogging gym era. every teenage foid is suicidal so they compensate by fucking other suicidal mfs. But when you're older yea you're supposed to have shit figured out, that's why they hate on old depressed men. They see them as weak nd sheit.

When you're young girls obsess over depressed guys. I had more bitches in my lil peep junkie era than I had in my mogging gym era. every teenage foid is suicidal so they compensate by fucking other suicidal mfs. But when you're older yea you're supposed to have shit figured out, that's why they hate on old depressed men. They see them as weak nd sheit.
When you're young and gl maybe.

I was ugly young depressed= mega over

• So Sad
When you're young black men obsess over depressed guys. I had more BBC in my lil peep junkie era than I had in my Feminine era. every teenage boy is suicidal so they compensate by fucking me. But when you're older yea you're supposed to have shit figured out, that's why BBC hate to CUM in me these days,They see me as weak nd sheit.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PsychoDsk