Getting a girlfriend is impossible

C

chincel11

Silver
It's impossible as a ltn-mtn I tried talking to 5 girls because I am tired of being a incel all of them literally showed no interest I could literally see the disgust in their eyes when I was trying to talk to them even though all of them where my looksmatch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, zub111 and 6 others
It's impossible as a ltn-mtn I tried talking to 5 girls because I am tired of being a incel all of them literally showed no interest I could literally see the disgust in their eyes when I was trying to talk to them even though all of them where my looksmatch
Race?

Time to hop on roids and die atleast I'll get ripped and will suffer for 40 years max

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and bloomercel
Just play dota

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, disheartenedcel and chincel11
your prob below ltn and overrating yourself
this is your looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, terrorblade, bloomercel and 7 others
Stfu incel stop blaming women they don’t owe you anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Mr_Bombo_mogs, bloomercel and 2 others
Stfu incel stop blaming women they don’t owe you anything
I don't blame women if I had so many options I'd choose the best women don't owe me anything I only blame god

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, rand anon and USERΝAME
im nichemaxxed guy have longer hair, wearing designer clothes girls have no idea how expensive my clothes are yet i cant find an alt hoe in the town where i live (60k people live here its beyond over) soon going to geomaxx wish me the best bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, bloomercel and chincel11
I don't blame women if I had so many options I'd choose the best women don't owe me anything I only blame god
Good now bow down to women and kiss their feet

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and chincel11
Yep getting a gf in 2024 is impossible I gave up last year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
U just aren’t nt enough

Looksmaxx to compensate, that’s what this site is for

• +1
Reactions: chincel11 and 14vic
turn into ER bhai

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
I literally do NOT care:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and chincel11
Some 5’8 fat bowling ball told me his gf is pregnant today at work. Looks is not the reason you can’t find a gf. You’re probably a standard-cel and uglier than your supposed “looksmatch”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, The False Prophet and chincel11
It’s 2024. Things are getting more difficult than the past

• +1
Reactions: Jova, rand anon and chincel11
You can use magick to get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and chincel11
It's impossible as a ltn-mtn I tried talking to 5 girls because I am tired of being a incel all of them literally showed no interest I could literally see the disgust in their eyes when I was trying to talk to them even though all of them where my looks match
Evolution has made us this way, stop complaining, genetic dead end freaks should not reproduce. Otherwise, more of you will be reborn.

• +1
I've been looksmaxxing for 3 years now I've done every soft max
Then u gotta consider hardmaxxing bro, it is what it is, I need to hardmaxx as well

• +1
im nichemaxxed guy have longer hair, wearing designer clothes girls have no idea how expensive my clothes are yet i cant find an alt hoe in the town where i live (60k people live here its beyond over) soon going to geomaxx wish me the best bhai
bro. you are nichemaxxed but have location cucked yourself.

trendy alt girls always move to bigger, trendier, cities. if you are trying to get an LTR in a small town you need to stability and trad maxx. for girls who stay in the hometown, they are likely doing so for conservative reasons relating to stability. an alt appearance does not communicate stablity.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Very true

Im 34yo virgin

• +1