Getting a Haircut is a Scam

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Long hair is aesthetic on men and women.

It’s funny Chad doesn’t cut his hair and has aesthetic surfer hair like Jeff Seid and Zyzz and fuck bitches whilst Incel asks how to get wymyn and the world trolls him by telling him to cut his hair and further reduce his chances to get wymym

Lol fuck this planet. Everyone is trying to cuck each other and condemn them to misery and they aren’t even consciously aware of this. I want all people to burn in hellfire.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BeestungLipsTheory, Bitchwhipper2 and 6 others
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, subhuman incel and Deleted member 23017
Graycel moment

• JFL
Reactions: ang3l

It’s funny Chad doesn’t cut his hair and has aesthetic surfer hair like Jeff Seid and Zyzz and fuck bitches whilst Incel asks how to get wymyn and the world trolls him by telling him to cut his hair and further reduce his chances to get wymym

Lol fuck this planet. Everyone is trying to cuck each other and condemn them to misery and they aren’t even consciously aware of this. I want all people to burn in hellfire.
Lots of chadsters got short hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911, Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I agree, he is.
Well the High Iq individuals on here DISAGREE with your loser sentiment.

When you get to a 315 bench press, abs, and have a paycheck totaling 2k a week whilst being a dark Tetrad 6’2” elite white male who can get women giving him love letters the second or third time we speak, then come and give your opinion

Loser

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Lots of chadsters got short hair.
They are chad despite short hair

Not in conjunction with it and certainly not because of it

When you get to a 315 bench press, abs, and have a paycheck totaling 2k a week whilst being a dark Tetrad 6’2” elite white male who can get women giving him love letters the second or third time we speak, then come and give your opinion

Loser
I doubt you are any of those things you have mentioned if you get so hissy about dumb shit.

They are chad despite short hair

Not in conjunction with it and certainly not because of it
Long hair just hides an ugly face if you ask me. Like makeup for dudes, just like hats. Are you really a chad if you don't look good with short hair?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
It may add .25 psl at best maybe .5 if u already gl

then just grow out your hair, angry autist.

Loser
You contradict yourself in so many threads tbh, you say to be dark triad, yet you are extremely reactive instead of observant like a high functioning psycho. You get triggered so quickly, your behavior is indicative of low impulse control, which correlates very strongly with real life failure. A high functioning psychopath has high impulse control, otherwise he would be in jail and not leading a fcking company.

You contradict yourself in so many threads tbh, you say to be dark triad, yet you are extremely reactive instead of observant like a high functioning psycho. You get triggered so quickly, your behavior is indicative of low impulse control, which correlates very strongly with real life failure. A high functioning psychopath has high impulse control, otherwise he would be in jail and not leading a fcking company.
I stopped reading after you said I was contradictory.

I’m not. Stay salty. Stay a loser.

I stopped reading after you said I was contradictory.

I’m not. Stay salty. Stay a loser.
That's exactly what I mean. This is neither masculine, nor dark triad, nor high t, this is how a pubescent child talks. Apathy correlates with high t, if you react strongly to what is said, your female hormones are too high.

Last edited:
Short hair makes the rest of your face look bigger.
Good for skullmogger masculine chads but bad for prettyboys since their looks are partially carried by their youthful features

Long hair when you don’t have big bones to compensate will make niggas think you have a peanut skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
That's exactly what I mean. This is neither masculine, nor dark triad, nor high t, this is how a pubescent child talks. Apathy correlates with high t, if you react strongly to what is said, your female hormones are too high.
Stopped reading after a loser like you claimed to know what masculinity is.

I have long hair and you still need trims or it starts to look like shit

You read every word, be honest at least :lul:
Why would I do that when I already know it’s some high inhibition virgin behind a screen educating a successful dark Tetrad? Lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 22354
Why would I do that when I already know it’s some high inhibition virgin behind a screen educating a successful dark Tetrad? Lmao
I just want to help you, if you are really successful then you don't have to prove that to anyone random here on this forum. However, if you always write exactly that you are like this and like that, it doesn't seem congruent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: macdaddy
I just want to help you, if you are really successful then you don't have to prove that to anyone random here on this forum. However, if you always write exactly that you are like this and like that, it doesn't seem congruent.
Stopped reading after “I just want to help you.”

I don’t want a losers help.

Also, no you don’t.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 22354
Short hair makes the rest of your face look bigger.
Good for skullmogger masculine chads but bad for prettyboys since their looks are partially carried by their youthful features

Long hair when you don’t have big bones to compensate will make niggas think you have a peanut skull
Prettyboys also have longer hair most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I think you arranged the letters in your name wrong. It's supposed to say "DarkRetard"

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
I cut my own hair with a 1" razor guard on the top and 1/4" or 1/8" on the sides. I don't give a fuck. I still look good with a short haircut.

I cut my own hair with a 1" razor guard on the top and 1/4" or 1/8" on the sides. I don't give a fuck. I still look good with a short haircut.
No you look like cuck

True lol

Los chicas prefer men with longer hair like locs or braids

if you aren’t hair MAXXING in 2022,then you are loco

True lol

Los chicas prefer men with longer hair like locs or braids

if you aren’t hair MAXXING in 2022,then you are loco
Hahahaha!!

Hahahaha!!
DF7F6CF0 716B 4386 AE2E F7733CF62015

True post. Why im growing out my hair for female gaze maxxing

Been gaslit by masc copers saying buzzcut is ideal since I was 14.
Now Im growing out my hair for the first time in 4 years
Screenshot 20221030 144323 Gallery