Getting a new hair-style when I get my hair-cut once UK lockdown is over on 1st December. Gimme suggestions slayers...

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Anybody that says straight back and sides is gonna get a slap.

62a0f010d33bedcdf8e84fb6c2fbf933

straight back and sides

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Patient A
Straight back and sides

Did anyone tell you straight back and sides?

straight sides and back

Am not slayer, cannot give suggestions

My chin doesn't protrude to run straight back and sides.

Why would they end the "lockdown", way before the supposed peak? That shit is going to be re-extended till spring or some shit. No point in even any of the lockdowns, if they last a few weeks. Won't change anything at all. For them to have any effect, they do have to be seasonal. Idk just makes no sense, and I'm very sceptical over them ending so soon.

Why would they end the "lockdown", way before the supposed peak? That shit is going to be re-extended till spring or some shit. No point in even any of the lockdowns, if they last a few weeks. Won't change anything at all. For them to have any effect, they do have to be seasonal. Idk just makes no sense, and I'm very sceptical over them ending so soon.

Go tweet him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I don't have twitter. Also I don't follow that shit, so idk.
Just think that you're overly optimistic and shouldn't feel letdown, if important things aren't going to play out the way that you wanted.

People would go ballistic. He has promised 30 days tops and that's what it's gonna be.

The economy would crash if they shut the period for Christmas shopping.

The country depends on London (Central London) . Tourism is massive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 10536
People would go ballistic. He has promised 30 days tops and that's what it's gonna be.

The economy would crash if they shut the period for Christmas shopping.

The country depends on London (Central London) . Tourism is massive.
Tbh it has crashed long time ago. It basically is meaningless at this point. They just printed more money in the last year than like in decades combined. It has literally lost any and all meaning. We're probably over-advanced enough, for it to not matter (automation/machines).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
life, shave your head, hit the gym, get a lawyer, delete facebook and learn some game

life, shave your head, hit the gym, get a lawyer, delete facebook and learn some game

- I am not shaving my fucking head. My hair is my only above average feature you cunt.
- Getting a good physique isn't hard, I've been there, done that. I will go hard during December tho.
- Lawyer? Shut the fuck up kid.
- Game? What you mean as in what I say when they have a split-second to swipe right or left on this 5/10 Curry?

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, sytyl, JustBeCurry and 2 others
classic slick back - but medium length

- I am not shaving my fucking head. My hair is my only above average feature you cunt.
- Getting a good physique isn't hard, I've been there, done that. I will go hard during December tho.
- Game? What you mean as in what I say when they have a split-second to swipe right or left on this 5/10 Curry?

Hit her up in a few days. A day before you head back. Warm her up and then set up logistics for the next night you have free
You clearly want to bang this girl. Don’t let her see you being invested. You’ve handled it great so far whether intentional or accidental

maintain frame and follow DiCarlo's escalation ladder

• Ugh..
Tbh had a girl tell me that what I have to say(game) is way more important than the looks. I still wonder whether that was some sort of joke of hers or was she that self-unaware. :lul:
This is on tinder, btw.

• JFL
Tbh had a girl tell me that what I have to say(game) is way more important than the looks. I still wonder whether that was some sort of joke of hers or was she that self-unaware. :lul:
This is on tinder, btw.

That's the first story i've heard of somebody getting friendzoned on tinder.

What a good friend. I hope you have her on WhatsApp today.

• So Sad
That's the first story i've heard of somebody getting friendzoned on tinder.

What a good friend. I hope you have her on WhatsApp today.
Damn. She was my first and only date in my life, too. She said she liked me and wanted to meet me again, but ghosted me afterwards.
It has been severals months and I've matched with her again, she wants to go on a date, again. Tbh idk what to think.

• Woah
Did anyone told u that you're fucking retarded ?
You should take that rage and direct into any future relationship you have instead, brother

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
Damn. She was my first and only date in my life, too. She said she liked me and wanted to meet me again, but ghosted me afterwards.
It has been severals months and I've matched with her again, she wants to go on a date, again. Tbh idk what to think.

That's quite stunning.

Literally ghosted you full-stop.

I have no-idea why you'd even give that girl the time of day bro.

What's your looks-level outta 10? Did you mog her by at least 2 points?

• So Sad
That's quite stunning.

Literally ghosted you full-stop.

I have no-idea why you'd even give that girl the time of day bro.

What's your looks-level outta 10? Did you mog her by at least 2 points?
She's 4 at best. Prob. less.
Idk about myself, got very mixed results. From 3 to 5psl.
At least I like how I personally look to myself.
Ye, I get what you mean, but then consider that not a single other girl ever in my life has agreed to go on a date with me. So I don't feel like blocking her just to spite her. Tbh feel like whatever I choose to do is going to be a bad choice, because in this position all the options are only bad choices.

Curtains tbf, high class af and you can pull it off with thick black hair

She's 4 at best. Prob. less.
Idk about myself, got very mixed results. From 3 to 5psl.
At least I like how I personally look to myself.
Ye, I get what you mean, but then consider that not a single other girl ever in my life has agreed to go on a date with me. So I don't feel like blocking her just to spite her. Tbh feel like whatever I choose to do is going to be a bad choice, because in this position all the options are only bad choices.

She's a 4 normie scale?

I see. I think you need to stop looking for options really and bump into whoever within the lifestyle you live. Are you heading to college/uni soon? What's your height, interests etc? You can throw me a pic in pm if you want my advice.

• +1
Curtains tbf, high class af and you can pull it off with thick black hair

Interesting. I would have to go to a hair-salon. Not a hair-dresser for this, wouldn't I?

Possibly im not really sure, im sure a barbers would do it

A barbers won't spend longer than 30 minutes on your hair in the UK bruv lol

She's a 4 normie scale?

I see. I think you need to stop looking for options really and bump into whoever within the lifestyle you live. Are you heading to college/uni soon? What's your height, interests etc? You can throw me a pic in pm if you want my advice.
I'm probably older than you. I have a degree in engineering. All my life never met a single girl in the field, ever since the high school. 179cm. Interests: reading, learning, hiking, technologies, computers, used to be into running, feel too tired lately. Cooking? Laying in a bed daydreaming.
Ye, I might.

A barbers won't spend longer than 30 minutes on your hair in the UK bruv lol
I know im from the uk bruv, just go to a top tier barbers, you seen the posh old fashioned ones about that you got too book for, one of those geezers will sort you out my friend

• +1
I know im from the uk bruv, just go to a top tier barbers, you seen the posh old fashioned ones about that you got too book for, one of those geezers will sort you out my friend

I'll search it on Google. That's a good idea. Safe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and jackieboy21
Backwards side and back

Took a pummeling from several chads since the hiatus between you 2.

• JFL
Took a pummeling from several chads since the hiatus between you 2.

He's decent looking. He showed me pics.

Dudes lower-tier is off-the-charts and eye-area isn't too bad either.

He's like 6.5/10 LMAO and only matched with one girl on tinder. Makes no-sense imo.

Last edited:
  • WTF
He's decent looking. He showed me pics.

Dudes lower-tier is off-the-charts and eye-area isn't too bad either.

He's like 6.5/10 LMAO and only matched with one girl on tinder. Makes no-sense imo.
Nah, I've matched with like 20 girls in a month. But only ever went on a single date.

• Love it