Getting a second date on tinder is almost impossible for me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
At the end of the first date, i always tell the girls i had a good time and would like to see them again.

And their responses are "I will text you tehehe" or "We will be in touch tehehe" because they have no intention of seeing me ever again, they ghost me afterwards.

Only 1 girl was down to seeing me again and her response was "Yes lets go out again next week" because she obviosly didnt have better options lol.

But you see the difference in their reactions; if she wants to see you again she instantly sets it up on the spot otherwise she tells you some vague shit and disappears.

Not to mention i was lookmaxxed when i met the girls who ghosted me, it didnt do shit at all. Meanwhile i was a looksminned rotter when i met the girl who didnt ghost me, 100x more thirsty and she was still ok with my subhumanity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, TUSSELEIF, Chadeep and 3 others
4288105_1722877940583.png

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Apparition and Art of Pattinson
And if they like to be friends after is also a brutal one. After all that shit you been through. My mtb looksmatches all rejected me for a second date. How does one cope?

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
This has happened so much to me, I’m an honorable incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
This has happened so much to me, I’m an honorable incel
A lot of the girls that text me first or send "🥰" emojis end up ghosting me after the date or if we haven’t met yet suddenly become distant lol

• So Sad
A lot of the girls that text me first or send "🥰" emojis end up ghosting me after the date
thats because they see us as emotional tampons. weare as disposable as a cigarette to them :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
a date has to end either in rape or in prison.

• +1