Getting a student loan to afford surgeries

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Here in France, when you are a student, you can apply for a loan paid by the state up to 15k eur, which you will have to pay with a tax of about 1% after your studies.

I need 12-13k to pay for my surgeries so I'm seriously considering trying to ask for a loan in next few days, maybe it will fail. I could pay it back pretty easily when I have a steady job (I am studying computer science at uni but this is only my first year) after school.

High risk high reward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, one job away, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
good idea tbh. You need to looksmax as young as possible to reap the most benefits.

Investing money in your looks is a better investment than education anyways. Even for your carreer and future income, it's better to be good-looking than to be overly educated.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 9405, Slyfex8 and 5 others
If you won't need that money for anything else then go for it

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
@itsOVER also funded his sex tourism trips to SEA and EE with student loans and scholarship money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, AlexAP, Slyfex8 and 2 others
low risk easy reward

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 7098
Here in France, when you are a student, you can apply for a loan paid by the state up to 15k eur, which you will have to pay with a tax of about 1% after your studies.

I need 12-13k to pay for my surgeries so I'm seriously considering trying to ask for a loan in next few days, maybe it will fail. I could pay it back pretty easily when I have a steady job (I am studying computer science at uni but this is only my first year) after school.

High risk high reward
Do it. I would do it if I could go back in time. But idk if 15 k are enough for any serious high quality change

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Slyfex8 and Deleted member 7098
low risk easy reward
can't default on student loan debt that's the one thing to keep in mind.

but low interest loans you'll have to pay back in years time are smart to get, especially fpr Computer-science-cels that will earn $60-70k/year with a Bachelors degree

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
can't default on student loan debt that's the one thing to keep in mind.

but low interest loans you'll have to pay back in years time are smart to get, especially fpr Computer-science-cels that will earn $60-70k/year with a Bachelors degree
if you cant pay back 16k in the future ur fucked anyways. might as well be broke with a chad jaw :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Slyfex8 and Deleted member 7098
@itsOVER also funded his sex tourism trips to SEA and EE with student loans and scholarship money
Does he really have a new thread of Third-World-slaying stories? Would be awesome to read, maybe you can publish it in his name.

You might want to double check that the APR is still 1% even if you drop out of college. This may just be the rate for those who complete the semester or actually acquire a diploma

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8