Getting an iPhone 11 for Christmas (iPhone users pop up)

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Mirin what shit can I do on a iPhone

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jonas2k7
is this 2019 or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Outerz14, vernier and 3 others
iPhone 15 or death

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ominion, Outerz14 and 2 others
mirin iphone
android = outcast from society except indian friend groups

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
My mom bought me a Iphone 15 Pro yesterday :what:

So happy rn

Going to statusmog all the applecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ominion, Outerz14 and 2 others
Over for iphonecels.

Notice how Chad does not have a need for a jewish controlled overrated brick with a fancy easily broken glass? That's simply because Chad speaks to foids minds using neurotransmision and neuron telekinesis. He is simply otherwordly. Foids see him and simply jump over him, ready to be impregnated by Chad sperm in order to receive his superior DNA. Unlike you, inferior subhuman, who carries a spying brick all day just to be completely ignored by any female in the vicinity. They can just see on your loser face how you convinced your hardworking mom to spare some of her monthly oofy doofy wageslave income just to pay your fancy brick in installments :lul: Only for your to get NO bitches :forcedsmile: Fucking OVER for untermenschen :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, ominion and Outerz14
My mom bought me a Iphone 15 Pro yesterday :what:

So happy rn

Going to statusmog all the applecels
The 16 will launch in like two weeks...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Outerz14 and Jonas2k7
no phone for your face

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Jonas2k7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gonthar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gonthar
  • +1
He meant for the 15 price buddy:feelskek:
It dropped already, got it with a cell phone contract for a lot less money than normal I think

I was always an android user, had a Samsung, Honor and lastly Xiaomi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Outerz14
Cameras are great, most people wont be able to tell its an 11 model

idk why people waste money buying new phone every year, such a waste

I have 11 pro max (got it from my sister) and i will use it as long as it works

If you are outside of US, nobody cares if you have an iphone or android, meaningless shit

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Outerz14
Mirin what shit can I do on a iPhone
bhai get at least a 13 or 14. the one thing u can do with an iphone is tell the hoes you dont have an android:lul:

• +1
Nobody will buy it this early, I'm safe for 3 months ig :forcedsmile:
Getting one when it was just launched and not many people own it, can be a huge flex.

• +1
Iphone 6 mogs

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Jonas2k7 and Gonthar
Mirin Bhai I’m still stuck with a Nokia
IMG 3190

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, thegiganigga and Outerz14
Shii iPhone 15 is a flex tho
Lol, it won't be in 10 days, I think Apple already sent some iPhone 16 units to reviewers, tech sites, youtubers, VIP clients, etc., imagine showing to other people you already have a 16, when everyone is still using the 15...:feelsez:

• +1
Lol, it won't be in 10 days, I think Apple already sent some iPhone 16 units to reviewers, tech sites, youtubers, VIP clients, etc., imagine showing to other people you already have a 16, when everyone is still using the 15...:feelsez:
😭

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
New iphones r way too fucking big

• +1
Nah srs how do people fucking use them

They don't fit into pants and r Impossible to use with one hand... and i don't even have small hands

13 mini was the last decent iphone model

Over for iphonecels.

Notice how Chad does not have a need for a jewish controlled overrated brick with a fancy easily broken glass? That's simply because Chad speaks to foids minds using neurotransmision and neuron telekinesis. He is simply otherwordly. Foids see him and simply jump over him, ready to be impregnated by Chad sperm in order to receive his superior DNA. Unlike you, inferior subhuman, who carries a spying brick all day just to be completely ignored by any female in the vicinity. They can just see on your loser face how you convinced your hardworking mom to spare some of her monthly oofy doofy wageslave income just to pay your fancy brick in installments :lul: Only for your to get NO bitches :forcedsmile: Fucking OVER for untermenschen :feelswhy:
Are you talking to me bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
Yea, I'm 16 tho

Nobody in my school got an Iphone 15

Feels good and shit but all this materialistic stuff is meaningless to me, I just want to statusmog now which I wasn't able to do in the past

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar