Getting back into competitive games

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I almost mastered every competitive game there is, league, dota 2, cs go, you name it.

I was even known in high school for being good in league of legends and dota 2, that's how big of a Chad I am.

But I never managed to assemble a good team and when you solo queue you get retards in the team, so I never had a chance to succeed in esports.

I recently downloaded Valorant again, I played few games of it before. Game is a banger, much more fun than cs go, I am already stomping on fools 2 only days in, I playe fps games my entire life anyway. Now it's the time to get serious about the game, achieve high rank, have mogger plays, the fire is back!

Wherever I go, whatever I do, I mog,

You
Can't
Compete

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, Sodoku, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
what is your chess elo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lestoa
I almost mastered every competitive game there is, league, dota 2, cs go, you name it.
i dont think that this is a motherfucking flex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, DharkDC, lowiqNormie and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and iloveboobs
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
NTfag trait- being good in vidya

• Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
i dont think that this is a motherfucking flex
Cope bhai, I am just multitalented.

I am physically capable, have job in comfy office, good at games, good looks, charismatic, I simply mog.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I was immortal in valorant

Bra i was silver 3 on val i was so trash

I was immortal in valorant
Just need to hit level 20 I think so that I can play ranked, and I will achieve mogger rank in no time.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
So you just played games for thousands of hours for 0 dollars? Sick bro! :soy::soy:

• +1
Getting back into story games with options that change the course of the game

So you just played games for thousands of hours for 0 dollars? Sick bro! :soy::soy:
Idiot I told you, I never had good players by my side to assemble a team.

Im glad i grew out of my competitive phase

Single player games are much more chill to rot with, and low stress

• +1
Being high elo in any game is the biggest scam in universe, the amount of hrs you need to put to be decent elo like top 1000 players could get you a bachelors master and years of work worth of money . Its just low iq cope

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Im glad i grew out of my competitive phase

Single player games are much more chill to rot with, and low stress
Same broski , once you are not a teenager anymore you realise how retarded comp games are and how much energy they waste

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and exo
Highest I got on FIFA was gold 3 in FUT champs.

What pos did you mainly play at dota?

I was even known in high school for being good in league of legends and dota 2, that's how big of a Chad I am.

But I never managed to assemble a good team and when you solo queue you get retards in the team, so I never had a chance to succeed in esports.

I recently downloaded Valorant again, I played few games of it before. Game is a banger, much more fun than cs go, I am already stomping on fools 2 only days in, I playe fps games my entire life anyway. Now it's the time to get serious about the game, achieve high rank, have mogger plays, the fire is back!

Wherever I go, whatever I do, I mog,

You
Can't
Compete

View attachment 3123101
Mirin hard vro 🇮🇳

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Competitive games are the biggest scams. It doesn’t matter how many hours you put in, there will always be someone better than you just because they started before you. There is no way you can truly enjoy it without succumbing to addiction.

Spend thousands practicing movement, studying map layouts, understanding how every mechanic work, just so you you don’t get immediately washed. Sounds tiring.

• +1
To think you can be decent in competitive without having competed before is just delusional. Pros body anyone at high elo or top ranks, making them look like rookies(odds are they'd do that to you too). Gaming tournaments last hours and hours you have to play just as good for that whole time. You're playing against the best people you've ever played against who are hella adderalled. Those people dedicate their lives to gaming. You could make a team... just to get dragged by the real ones. It'd probably be years after your first competitive gaming experience to see any real success. Only the top pros make decent money too so it's cooked either way.

• +1
What pos did you mainly play at dota?
Support, in league I dominated mid in high school but later got bored and played mostly top lane, recently I also played support

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
To think you can be decent in competitive without having competed before is just delusional. Pros body anyone at high elo or top ranks, making them look like rookies(odds are they'd do that to you too). Gaming tournaments last hours and hours you have to play just as good for that whole time. You're playing against the best people you've ever played against who are hella adderalled. Those people dedicate their lives to gaming. You could make a team... just to get dragged by the real ones. It'd probably be years after your first competitive gaming experience to see any real success. Only the top pros make decent money too so it's cooked either way.
Man I just want to prove to myself that I can get good at any game and I was literally good at every video game that I played.

Man I just want to prove to myself that I can get good at any game and I was literally good at every video game that I played.
why do you need to prove that. Getting good at games it's just how much effort u put in. Alot of people here suffer from low self asteem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back