Getting BDD around my skull size

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Photos, phone pictures (with back cam) and my bathroom mirror indicate I have a fairly wide skull and face. Reflections in glass and elevator mirrors indicate my skull and face is much more narrow

Wtf is going on :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Expect the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Not BDD, your skull is just in fact narrow microcephalic deformed underdeveloped small

Only thing you can do now is constantly touch and grab around your skull, and measuring all its dimensions 5 times per day minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, karbo and (deleted member)
Have people mentioned it irl? like when you were a kid

Have people mentioned it irl? like when you were a kid
No one Has mentioned my skull size, ever
Not BDD, your skull is just in fact narrow microcephalic deformed underdeveloped small

Only thing you can do now is constantly touch and grab around your skull, and measuring all its dimensions 5 times per day minimum.
I’ll measure my skull. My FWHR when calculated is always 2.2+
Expect the worst.
Narrow skull is a sign of sub humanity. I don’t need this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Then it might not be so bad, can you make it less palpable with different hairstyles?
I found out it’s not narrow the elevator mirror and glass reflections weren’t accurate

Ask someone and they’ll tell you if your skull is narrow or wide. Mirrors distort you differently.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The best way to get a truthful answer is to go out on the streets and ask a random person.
Too high inhib

my mom doesn’t see anything wrong with narrow skulls

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Too high inhib

my mom doesn’t see anything wrong with narrow skulls
All the normies think that narrow skull is most attractive one jfl....even some normies think having projected chin is unattractive :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
All the normies think that narrow skull is most attractive one jfl....even some normies think having projected chin is unattractive :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Tf

2.2 fwhr? post pics