Getting best pic possible [how to]

N

notCoping

Iron
Do you keep your mouth in bitting position when taking photos or do you put a slight space in beetween your teeth. maybe 2-3 cm?

fuck, 20 min ago I thought everybody had 3 cm in between his teeth at any time except eating, ahahaha

:soy::soy::soy:

Do you keep your mouth in bitting position when taking photos or do you put a slight space in beetween your teeth. maybe 2-3 cm?
Depends on your bone structure. If you have A short chin you can open your mouth a bit and it will look better.
There is so much you can do to makes pics better looking or worse. Would be like 2 A4 pages or more

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
Depends on your bone structure. If you have A short chin you can open your mouth a bit and it will look better.
There is so much you can do to makes pics better looking or worse. Would be like 2 A4 pages or more
Huge diff for me cause I have TMJD

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Tmj is a result not a cause
No but I can still go to bitting position which I'm considering doing but it seems like it affect negatively my looks

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Huge diff for me cause I have TMJD
A cause would be, and I’m guessing here, that you have a deep bite(class 2). Look up pics on google to check. Deep bite usually causes a weird mandible position which can lead to tmj, a short chin and a recessed mandible.

Bit down (second pic) looks much better. You are good dw. First looks weird even
I know right? That's why I feel weird correcting this TMJD as it will make me glowdown

Now that i see your face you are just BDD or are obsessed with chin height. Your bite seems fine and your chin height is harmonious. A taller chin than bit down looks weird.
I know bit down is current which I'm happy about. But treating TMJD by mewing is supposed to make me close my mouth to get back to normal position

I know right? That's why I feel weird correcting this TMJD as it will make me glowdown
I don’t follow. You say you have TMJ?
Ok that’s one thing.

the other thing is you say you are better looking when you open your bite a bit ?
no you look better when biting down.

I know bit down is current which I'm happy about. But treating TMJD by mewing is supposed to make me close my mouth to get back to normal position
You make no sense. Ask again when you know what you are saying

I don’t follow. You say you have TMJ?
Ok that’s one thing.

the other thing is you say you are better looking when you open your bite a bit ?
no you look better when biting down.
The opinion of the normies says otherwise
Screen Shot 2021 07 17 at 72701 PM

You make no sense. Ask again when you know what you are saying
Biting down (resolved TMJD) makes me looks less good than not bitting down.

So I'm considering not resolving it.

The opinion of the normies says otherwise View attachment 1229826
Ok. Now we are on the same page. Ok so you say if you fraud your chinheight you look better. I can see why ppl say that although I don’t think it’s true. I guess the best would be something in between.

Number 1. if you actually have tmj go to a fckin doctor and don’t do some mewing bullshit jfl. That shits ain’t gonna do anything.

Number 2. you can get a Chin augmentation to get a taller chin. They break your lower jaw bone and reposition the chin.

number3 you could get implants.

number 4 you can always simply open your mouth slightly when taking pics.

Biting down (resolved TMJD) makes me looks less good than not bitting down.

So I'm considering not resolving it.
Biting down doesn’t resolve tmj. What ??? Do you know what tmj is ?

Ok. Now we are on the same page. Ok so you say if you fraud your chinheight you look better. I can see why ppl say that although I don’t think it’s true. I guess the best would be something in between.

Number 1. if you actually have tmj go to a fckin doctor and don’t do some mewing bullshit jfl. That shits ain’t gonna do anything.

Number 2. you can get a Chin augmentation to get a taller chin. They break your lower jaw bone and reposition the chin.

number3 you could get implants.

number 4 you can always simply open your mouth slightly when taking pics.
Mewing is very good for TMJD and it makes sense -> (ip logger)

I will just open my mouth but I'm afraid to lose part of my jaw definition by treating TMJD. But that might be bs

Mewing is very good for TMJD and it makes sense -> (ip logger)

I will just open my mouth but I'm afraid to lose part of my jaw definition by treating TMJD. But that might be bs

Dude. Don’t listen to the only guy on the fckin planet who believes in mewing jfl. Cuz he is the one who made it up lol. Mewing does jackshit.
Go to a doctor and get a proper treatment.
Although I highly doubt you actually have tmj now. It’s painful. No one with actual tmj would be that retarded to think pressing your tongue agains the roof changes anything. Might as well pray. Higher chance of succes

Last edited:
Dude. Don’t listen to the only guy on the fckin planet who believes in mewing jfl. Cuz he is the one who made it up lol. Mewing does jackshit.
Go to a doctor and get a proper treatment.
Orthodontists and ORL fked me over man, if mewing doesn't work I'll just ignore it. I want to try I don't think it can harm more

Orthodontists and ORL fked me over man, if mewing doesn't work I'll just ignore it. I want to try I don't think it can harm more
It won’t do harm no. But tmj is often treated with surgery. But you must be cappin. AFAIK tmj is really painful and very annoying. No one in the right mind who has it would „just mew bro“

It won’t do harm no. But tmj is often treated with surgery. But you must be cappin. AFAIK tmj is really painful and very annoying. No one in the right mind who has it would „just mew bro“
It depends, mine doesn't hurt because the joint adapted to my new posture, which is teeth 3 cm apart. Now I try to reeducate it to bitting position. But if I don't open too wide nothing special happens for now. Maybe latter in life it will be an serious issue.

It depends, mine doesn't hurt because the joint adapted to my new posture, which is teeth 3 cm apart. Now I try to reeducate it to bitting position. But if I don't open too wide nothing special happens for now. Maybe latter in life it will be an serious issue.
Whatever you do you

Pro photgrapher moggs tbh

• +1
Reactions: notCoping
Thinning your lips can make your chin seem larger without looking like you're jutting