• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hapagenes2, the MOUSE and Manletmachine
Its easy for me but im short

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I have naturally big glutes/thighs but I’m also short so that’s not ideal

Bro has the balls to call himself manletmachine but isn’t even short enough to have naturally big legs

Fake manlet fag ur not even manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel, the MOUSE and 2 others
i have elite calf and thigh genetics

I’m convinced that without squats you just can’t get nice legs
Ever heard of cycling? Gave me huge tree trunk legs and huge calves which have become a problem for me

I need to wear extra baggy jeans, normal baggy jeans are literally skinny for me:feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nigga still can't find the best tasting protein powder to grow his legs

• JFL
not for muttcels like me jfl

use to play sports so they were big even before puberty people asked what i would do for legs before i even started weight training or lifting any type of weights

now my upperbody is slightly bigger so i need to get back on working legs

Bro has the balls to call himself manletmachine but isn’t even short enough to have naturally big legs

Fake manlet fag ur not even manlet
That’s retarded a taller big framed fatso is going to have bigger legs than some smaller framed manlet are u deluded

That’s retarded a taller big framed fatso is going to have bigger legs than some smaller framed manlet are u deluded
it’s obvious logic muscle will look bigger if it has less space to spread, that’s why manlets look bigger quicker

Ofc some malnourished starving manlet will have skinny legs but on avarage with the muscle from every day a 5’7 nigga for instance will never have skinny Looking legs

it’s obvious logic muscle will look bigger if it has less space to spread, that’s why manlets look bigger quicker

Ofc some malnourished starving manlet will have skinny legs but on avarage with the muscle from every day a 5’7 nigga for instance will never have skinny Looking legs
Well how they look and how big they are in different tbf. Plenty of taller people with big frames whos measurements are bigger but look smaller due to how long

I haven't worked out legs because it reduced height. Even if it's temporary. I don't care.

• Hmm...
Dude is not a manlet

• JFL
i haven't touched my bike in an year and still have big juicy legs. just do sports during puberty

• Woah