Getting big

N

Norwooder

Master
Im 6'5 now. And have grown an inch in the past 2.5 months or so. I am 76 kg.
There is no way I will get properly big in under 6 years if I don't do roids. If I get big I will slay. What should be my cycle? Do you think I should do roids? What is my best option?

Your height is huge, unless you have a bad bone structure you don't need steroids to get lean. And on the other hand, if you have a bad structure, you will look bad as well. Pics of you please

Post pics. But if you're serious about looksmaxxing TRT is probably the way to go. Use that as a base so you can do a cycle & go back to TRT till your next one.

Your height is huge, unless you have a bad bone structure you don't need steroids to get lean. And on the other hand, if you have a bad structure, you will look bad as well. Pics of you please
C37F5AF2 DD5F 4105 AF74 134194EF2EAE

I don't need steroids to get lean... I need steroids to get large

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
View attachment 308910
I don't need steroids to get lean... I need steroids to get large
Not ideal bone structure, but not bad either. Try lean bulking (if you didn't) and take protein shakes after workouts. Increase your protein intake and eat carbs before workouts. I also suggest some fasted training once per week to avoid additional fat gain. And if this doesn't work, then get on steroids, but I don't recommend them at all honesty. The cons are much bigger than the pros. And you could begin to bald which honestly would be terrible because your hair is great. You're just skinny and that's not hard to fix

Not ideal bone structure, but not bad either. Try lean bulking (if you didn't) and take protein shakes after workouts. Increase your protein intake and eat carbs before workouts. I also suggest some fasted training once per week to avoid additional fat gain. And if this doesn't work, then get on steroids, but I don't recommend them at all honesty. The cons are much bigger than the pros. And you could begin to bald which honestly would be terrible because your hair is great. You're just skinny and that's not hard to fix

At 6.5 it is, because you need a heavy calory intake . Iam 5.11 and 85 kg, trained and i need like 3000kcals a day. Now imagine how much he needs to look decently big.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
At 6.5 it is, because you need a heavy calory intake . Iam 5.11 and 85 kg, trained and i need like 3000kcals a day. Now imagine how much he needs to look decently big.
You did your BMR? I'm 190 cm and I need 2800 calories per day just to maintain my current weight (73 kg). And yes, I added the physical activity (4 times going to the gym per week). 3000 calories for me is good to start my bulk

You did your BMR? I'm 190 cm and I need 2800 calories per day just to maintain my current weight (73 kg). And yes, I added the physical activity (4 times going to the gym per week). 3000 calories for me is good to start my bulk

If you wanna put up muscle mass, you need to eat

Yeah iam training 6 times a week, 1 day cardio,1 day lifting. 73 kg for 190 , then you are lean, but dont have much muscle mass.

If you wanna put up muscle mass, you need to eat

Yeah iam training 6 times a week, 1 day cardio,1 day lifting. 73 kg for 190 , then you are lean, but dont have much muscle mass.
I know, în a few weeks I will start lean bulking

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber