Getting bimax soon, anything else?

yxxevi

yxxevi

Iron
life update im chillen and shi, if u look in my old posts i have pic from around year ago, im still waiting for bimax hopefully in next few months. gona be fucked to recover while im being raped by uni but fuck it. i still feel like bimax will mostly help with my apnea and dental issues, dont feel like it will fix my side profile. my whole skull is underdeveloped. i need advice on what other procedures i should get!!! happy with how i look compared to a year ago fs tho

bdw i dont have gyno anymore guys ez

Attachments

• IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    613.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ZachS, Simр, hekch and 2 others
life update im chillen and shi, if u look in my old posts i have pic from around year ago, im still waiting for bimax hopefully in next few months. gona be fucked to recover while im being raped by uni but fuck it. i still feel like bimax will mostly help with my apnea and dental issues, dont feel like it will fix my side profile. my whole skull is underdeveloped. i need advice on what other procedures i should get!!! happy with how i look compared to a year ago fs tho

Good luck. I'm a bit concerned as to how upturned your nose looks before lefort. Hopefully the bsso is what will consist of the most movement.

sure u are boyo

Good luck. I'm a bit concerned as to how upturned your nose looks before lefort. Hopefully the bsso is what will consist of the most movement.
i was thinking the same thing but i rotated the picture and compared to the old one. turns out i just tilted my head up... im still recessed af jfl

Attachments

• IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
i was thinking the same thing but i rotated the picture and compared to the old one. turns out i just tilted my head up... im still recessed af jfl
god pls give me midface implants

good luck if u do it man, its gonna ascend you like crazy i think ur a classic italy bimax case.

good luck if u do it man, its gonna ascend you like crazy i think ur a classic italy bimax case.
ty boss!!! im a mid tier poorcel getting it for free through healthcare so im praying doctor does a decent job. my ortho is blackpilled women without her i wouldnt of gotten the diagnosis, had to argue with the maxfac surgeon when i went to the inital check up or however its said in english

ty boss!!! im a mid tier poorcel getting it for free through healthcare so im praying doctor does a decent job. my ortho is blackpilled women without her i wouldnt of gotten the diagnosis, had to argue with the maxfac surgeon when i went to the inital check up or however its said in english
send me ur ortho name i have the same issue to with bimax protrusion

dang ur in croatia? didn't know that there were so many blackpilled orthos in europe.
i think she one in a million broski there really arent

Your lips don't seem to close, do you have an openbite?

I thought you had bimaxillary protrusion, but your upper lip doesn't protrude outward like they normally do in those cases.

Anyways I'm not a surgeon and can't make a definitive analysis as to the specifics of your case.

This is ideally what you should strive towards

Picsart 24 10 20 23 08 36 428

I thought you had bimaxillary protrusion, but your upper lip doesn't protrude outward like they normally do in those cases.

Anyways I'm not a surgeon and can't make a definitive analysis as to the specifics of your case.

View attachment 3250127
What if he advanced more and then got some gonial imps?

What if he advanced more and then got some gonial imps?

What do you mean advanced more? Are you say more advancement than the morph I made?

Any more advancement than what I made will make him look like a baboon. I used the glabella as a reference.

What do you mean advanced more? Are you say more advancement than the morph I made?

Any more advancement than what I made will make him look like a baboon. I used the glabella as a reference.
Nvm just my psl autism is getting out of control

View attachment 3250127
i dont have openbite, but looking at old pics b4 i got into this forum and was normie i never had lips sealed. now ofc i try to keep proper posture
even though with lips closed it look unnatural. i forgot what its called though lip incompetence or sum shit. my official diagnosis from maxfac is retrognatia mandibulae and excess vertical growth of maxxila (i have very prominent gummy smile)

• +1

View attachment 3250127
morph looks dope though i am not trying to achieve true adam psl i already have solid appeal from my experience i just want to have "healthy" bite and jaw. my biggest thing i hate about myself is my failure to reach genetic potential, and my deformities scoliosis etc..

View attachment 3250127
this is my ct before i started orthodontic prep, so in this scan i dont have such an overbite. during early life i had braces for 3 years where retard ortho did some halfassed camoflage and just told me to mew jfl. current ortho maxing out my overbite to advance mandible

Attachments

• IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    737.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i retrognatia mandibulae and excess vertical growth of maxxila (i have very prominent gummy smile)

Ah you have the opposite problem as me. I have a deep bite and a vertically short maxilla. You need anterior impaction i.e maxilla reduced, I need my maxilla downgrafted.

• +1
Reactions: yxxevi
we r all gona make it brah. im just worried how impaction will affect my face from the front

Get Trimax instead

a

Last edited:

What morphing app do you use?

Pls tag me in after
Also how many mm L1 advancement?
I personally think u don’t need bimax, but BSSO and sliding genio. But if it’s like 2mm then its whatever I guess(still not worth for small movement lol)..

Actually nvm I just read you're doing it for ur gummy smile which is good, they gonna cut that shit in half and not much horizontal movement unless chimpmaxx

Last edited:

View attachment 3250127
This is actually cope, LF1 doesn’t upturn ur lip but does the opposite. Soft tissue won't magically disappear

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Obv. bimax will help and you shuld do it. However...make sure the surgery plan has some downward rotation of ur nose/nasal tip. The nasiolabial angle is already too big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back