Getting braces at 19

remy

remy

Leg lengthening + cock extending to chadhood
I went to my ortho cus I have jaw pain from open bite and so he took xrays of teeth and said I have class 3 malocclusion and need braces to move my upper jaw forward, I won’t descend will I?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, SLA and Deleted member 10709
I went to my ortho cus I have jaw pain from open bite and so he took xrays of teeth and said I have class 3 malocclusion and need braces to move my upper jaw forward, I won’t descend will I?

make sure (AT ALL COSTS!) they only move your alveolar ridge forward, and not your mandible back

Why not mse + facemask then braces?

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah, datboijj, Stare and 1 other person
make sure (AT ALL COSTS!) they only move your alveolar ridge forward, and not your mandible back

Why not mse + facemask then braces?
Nah my parents won’t pay for either of those but if they only move my upper jaw forward technically I should actually ascend right?

Nah my parents won’t pay for either of those but if they only move my upper jaw forward technically I should actually ascend right?

ur lower third will be good esp after the mandible autorotates and its visibility increases. However since ur class 3 ur midface is likely recessed and u'll have to do something abt it

Ur not getting any extractions?

ur lower third will be good esp after the mandible autorotates and its visibility increases. However since ur class 3 ur midface is likely recessed and u'll have to do something abt it
This is my side rn so my maxilla shojkd be more projected if they move my upper jaw forward right? And what can I do about my midface idk if it’s recessed or not

Attachments

• 26005F9C-2E0E-4938-A10E-B18EAD314F25.png
    26005F9C-2E0E-4938-A10E-B18EAD314F25.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 67
ur lower third will be good esp after the mandible autorotates and its visibility increases. However since ur class 3 ur midface is likely recessed and u'll have to do something abt

Ur not getting any extractions

no but I got my 4 wisdoms out like a year ago

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
I think they might use elastics to fix it, which will definitely recess your mandible

Braces can't actually move the maxilla forward bro.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Stare
Inb4 they horrifically recess you and you stop looking like superman

I think they might use elastics to fix it, which will definitely recess your mandible
Yea it’s over then huh

Attachments

• 51B874C5-C591-42F9-8F58-AB321FB52E2D.png
    51B874C5-C591-42F9-8F58-AB321FB52E2D.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
Inb4 they horrifically recess you and you stop looking like superman
Yeah that’s brutal idk If this ortho was trying to fear monger me into recessing my face because he said my bite is giga fucked and I’ve weared down the enamel on my teeth

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Braces only move teeth not jaws and they can’t cause you to recede by themselves

Braces only move teeth not jaws and they can’t cause you to recede by themselves
Are u sure what I’m getting done won’t move my jaw?

Okay what about mse would that fix my problem without raping my jaw
Hard mewing with correct body posture. All the doctor can do with braces is bring both jaws back and down.

geez ur only 19 what the fuck