Getting bullied for being virgin at 20

Bug

Bug

New Age Ethnic
At work by normgroid males, they know I am a virgin. Not serious bullying but they are always teasing and such. Giving me fake advice, asking why in a mocking tone, asking me sex question even though I am virgin.

Never admit you are virgin, it is now finished for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, qazw, Nick.Harte and 4 others
Say you are religious.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
they always hit ya with the "ur not ugly bro" :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, noobs and Bug
At work by normgroid males, they know I am a virgin. Not serious bullying but they are always teasing and such. Giving me fake advice, asking why in a mocking tone, asking me sex question even though I am virgin.

just either fuck a girl for real using tinder and height insoles frauding (lmao just go for it)

or just fucking lie and make it up that you fucked a girl and show a picture of her or make your own fake ig account as her bla bla since you aren't in highschool there's no way for them to prove you wrong

• +1
Reactions: Bug
I thought they'd give you fake virtue signalling.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Bug
lol look at this subhuman 20yr old virgin

Don’t work blue collar in the ghetto then

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

I get mad disrespected at work because I'm LTN and short

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

you where making some smart points yesterday when I was talking to you and you make such mistake at work? why bro why surely you knew the consequences?