Getting Bullied

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
Yesterday, I was heading up to the gym then an acquaintance of mine called me Squidward out of nowhere and said I had a "big ass nose" and told me my face was unproportionate and said I had a long face and big nose. I laughed it off (like the beta cuck I am) and said stuff about him. Now each time I see him he calls me Squidward. It sucks because he is considered good looking and has no trouble with girls, yet he feels so superior to me that he has to show how much better off in life he is than me. Like can't you just go and live your life, not everybody can be as fortunate as you. Sometimes I just hate people.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jack and beyond
He is a insecure cuck just beat him up

I would bro but he's a bit buffer than me and he gets plenty of girls.
If he is just bit buffer and you have decent strenght you can just knock him down by suprise

Remember: (this is probably the first thing I will teach my son when he enters school): ALWAYS BEAT UP YOUR BULLIES. IF YOURE TOO WEAK, INJECT AND GET BIGGER THAN THEM. IF YOU LET BULLIES BULLY YOU DURING SUCH A CRUCIAL TIME, YOU WILL END UP BEING A WEAK CUCK IN ADULTHOOD

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Jack, beyond and 1 other person
Poison his protein shake with cyanide

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin and Zeta ascended
an-adult-wearing-a-suit-pulling-a-9mm-gun-out-of-its-holster-beneath-D7GAG4.jpg

No real chad is mean

Chad is too bluepilled to bully

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, beyond, Vitruvian and 1 other person
That’s hardly bullying lmfao.. He literally called you squidward relax.

What a fucking faggot I would bore a hole through his neck and rip out his spine

It’s just a roast how is that bullying just lol

I have never met an actually mean chad. It is always guys with max PSL 6 looks who bully, for attention or whatever that they would have enough of if they were Chad.

Always stand up to bullies (short of homicide, except in self-defense) regardless of the consequences. At school, work, or just out on the street. Call him out on how pathetic he is that he has to harass you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mplayer1234