Getting called cute by males

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
I get called cute by males and only like thrice hot, or beautiful, girls also dated me because i only look "cute" but never really hot, my gf rn calls me fuckboy and playboy tho, is this bad? I mean i still slay but would Chico also get called only cute?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, wishIwasSalludon, truthhurts and 5 others
cute = low t cuck boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pl@yboi, wsada, retardedcel and 11 others
tales from 7-11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Va-qoh, wishIwasSalludon, piec and 7 others
bisexuals in denial hating you because they feel slight boner when they see your face

• JFL
Reactions: averagenormie, truthhurts and HotDork
  • JFL
Reactions: Shun2311, piec, averagenormie and 2 others
post your pic

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
your eyes look uncanny and hairstyle aint that good. try new hairstyles

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
ur girl friend is hot as fuck

You should train your neck, it's your thin neck probably.
WEEWOOWEEWOO NECK MENTIONNED
NECK MENTIONNED
779d71cd651cf5985365c5bed63d5d02

GO REP GO REP GO REP AND BOOKMARK

• +1
Reactions: mercccwmouth and truthhurts
Maybe join a boxing gym or just knock the next guy ouut who provokes it (that way you dont go jail) so everybody knows you just look like a faggy prettyboy but deep down youre the real deal

• +1
Maybe join a boxing gym or just knock the next guy ouut who provokes it (that way you dont go jail) so everybody knows you just look like a faggy prettyboy but deep down youre the real deal

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and fetterarschtritt
I get called cute by males and only like thrice hot, or beautiful, girls also dated me because i only look "cute" but never really hot, my gf rn calls me fuckboy and playboy tho, is this bad? I mean i still slay but would Chico also get called only cute?
You look like a bottom bro, testmaxx

• +1
"yeah yeah saaar me cute me chico lachowski saar"

why r u lying dude

• JFL
Reactions: keepcopingboyo and truthhurts
New forum blowbang slut

• +1
It really depends. If girls call you cute without being asked and it's like a "oh he's cute" type of way, it just means you're handsome to them and attractive. Not if it's "well he's cute" in a pity type of voice.

But despite what people on here say, being called cute alot by different girls means you're probably handsome or attractive. Cute just means you have an appealing face, like good symmetry or it looks "put together". Think like an actor. They often aren't the most high test dudes, but will still be considering "cute" or "pretty". It just means your face just "works" and you have an appealing look. Aka you're good looking. Hot is a big different but if you're cute you're still probably hot to different girls.