Getting called UGLY really hurts.

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
If U really want to provoke someone, call them ugly. Many will Go apeshit.

Then maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Guy above me got called UGLY, Look at him.

Still mogs you and your tree PHP.

Doesnt hurt me, in fact I welcome and thrive off of it, because I can just focus on anime, discussing religion etc and dont feel bad about wasting potential. Getting told I look decent on the other hand would be awful because it's impossible for me to approach and meet girls either way. So it's best to just know I'm not missing out on anything because I dont have a chance than to have the awful soul-crushing feeling of knowing you have potential but can't do anything about it because approaching and meeting girls is impossible.

I got over it by isolating myself from society, involuntarily.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and _MVP_
Doesnt hurt me, in fact I welcome and thrive off of it, because I can just focus on anime, discussing religion etc and dont feel bad about wasting potential. Getting told I look decent on the other hand would be awful because it's impossible for me to approach and meet girls either way. So it's best to just know I'm not missing out on anything because I dont have a chance than to have the awful soul-crushing feeling of knowing you have potential but can't do anything about it because approaching and meeting girls is impossible.
I Dont know how U Look, but from the way U write, i can Tell Ur at least semi-chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and vanillaicecream
I Dont know how U Look, but from the way U write, i can Tell Ur at least semi-chad.
Indeed, larping fakecel vibes.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
It depends on who is calling you ugly, If a ugly little incel calls you ugly you wont care but if stacy does it its suifuel

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_