Getting called ugly

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
girls would call me ugly all throughout highschool and give me hugs too, while calling me ugly. Putting me on there snap while laughing.
I got asked to prom but I didn’t go because I didn't want to embarrass the girl, she was actually pretty.

When I stopped talking to these girls because of obvious reasons, they came up to me and asked me WHY?!? lol wdym why? I told them y and they said they were just kidding.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
@truthhurts @got.daim

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and truthhurts
They wanted you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and truthhurts
girls would call me ugly all throughout highschool and give me hugs too, while calling me ugly. Putting me on there snap while laughing.
I got asked to prom but I didn’t go because I didn't want to embarrass the girl, she was actually pretty.

When I stopped talking to these girls because of obvious reasons, they came up to me and asked me WHY?!? lol wdym why? I told them y and they said they were just kidding.
Damn u didn’t even go to prom? Really sad ngl:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Hope things getting better for you :feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22

same

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22