Getting confident is impossible for me

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Becouse of my type of personality i need to be absoulutly perfect to be confident, I need to be rich, muscular, succesfull to be confident, And it's impossible for me to get to where i want to be, The amount of work that is required is crazy, I tried this approach with weightlifting and i trained and eated like crazy and i built alot of muscle but then my body just f gave up and i wasn't able to lifts weights properly for 4 months, The bullying of this forum doesn't help, I can't be confident when dozens of users here bully me, Users here don't seem to think that the bullying doesn't actually help me and they keep doing it, I'm not a superhuman who can function for years with an intense pressure from this community becouse your standards are even higher than mine,Don't tell me to just be confident without a reason it doesn't work for me esspacially when i get bullied here

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and pentamogged9000
Becouse of my type of personality i need to be absoulutly perfect to be confident, I need to be rich, muscular, succesfull to be confident,
i will never be confident unless im incredibly high or 5.5+ psl (the latter is impossible)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Tabula Rasa and MagaPutinism