Getting Cucked in India by an Employee

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Charlie Morningstar
Getting Cucked in India by an Employee

A while back, I worked as a Customer Support Team Lead at a small-ish tech company in the US. At the time, the company decided it would expand its customer support operations to India, and I was selected to go over and lead the training of the new staff over there. This project would last a couple of months, so I decided to bring my long-term girlfriend with me for the first month for part of the trip.

When we first arrived at the building and entered the office, I was greeted by a dozen of guys in their mid to late 20's and 30's. At first, I felt a bit intimidated since both me and my girlfriend are white, but all of them were friendly enough and willing to learn.

On the occasion, I would bring my girlfriend to work to shadow me and see how the what I do during the day. Although I did not speak Hindi, I could tell that some of the workers would make "inappropriate" remarks towards my girlfriend. Particularly by the way they stared at her ass and generally undressed her with their eyes. As the only white woman in the room, she naturally attracted attention.

On one particular day, my girlfriend mentioned to me that one of the workers (Who I'll name Raj to not use his real name.) was very well endowed.

Obviously a bit shocked, I asked how she knew that. Where she told me she found out because of how some of the workers talk about would talk about sex around her. Filling in some context-clues and she could tell one of them was making gestures about his penis being big and an occasional bulge from his pants.

I was getting the feeling she wanted to do something with him. Although we were already into cuckolding at this time, it was exclusively done in the US. And being in India, it felt very risky. Not only because I am essentially their manager, but also because we are not back in our home country.

Some weeks pass and we eventually agree that we should do it as our time in India was finally coming to a close. So we talked to Raj and occasionally invited him to drink tea or get coffee together.

Eventually I had worked up the nerve to ask Raj if he knew what cuckolding was and if he would be interested.

Maybe I explained it poorly out of being very nervous, but he did not know what cuckolding was.

I tried to explain it again with the help of my girlfriend, and he finally understood what we were asking of him. He seemed interested in it, while also confusion as to why we were into this.

Nonetheless, after some talking he agreed.

We set up a date to meet up and rented a hotel room just for this occasion. We went over everything with Raj again just to make sure he was comfortable with it and nothing would surprise him during our time together. He understood and we all went to our room.

As we got our room, I took my position in the corner of the room to get naked while they started making out. As I got fully undressed, I exposed my 4 inch white penis to them. Raj made a smug grin, perhaps amused that his manager had an unimpressive penis.

Raj and my girlfriend were still fully dressed, but their bodies were pressed close as they were locked in a kiss. His hands caressed my girlfriends body, eventually squeezing her ass. My girlfriend traced her fingers on his chest, feeling his body as well. And me in the corner, masturbating as I watched them.

Soon my girlfriend got naked as well and got on her knees to pull down Raj's pants to finally unveil his penis.

Slowly, she tugged down his pants and his cock sprang free, revealing his 8-inch Indian cock. Standing proudly, his cock was a deep brown, veins went along his thick girth, and the head was wide like a mushroom. His big balls hung heavy beneath his penis.

My girlfriend looked at his penis then looked back at him in awe of his size. Then immediately started to licking his balls, working her way up to his shaft, then sucking on his whole penis.

Raj soon lifted her from her knees and positioned her in all fours. My girlfriend arched her back, presenting her pussy to him. Raj firmly gripped her hips, driving his big Indian cock balls deep inside he in doggy-style.

As they switched positions, my girlfriend climbed on top to fuck in cowgirl. I now had full view of how deep Raj's big cock penetrated her, going far deeper than I could ever reach.

Finally, they got in missionary. On her back, she wrapped her legs around Raj as he thrusted his penis as hard as he could inside of my girlfriend before cummings inside of her.

After a moment, my girlfriend kissed him before thanking him for the experience. Then she turned to me and led me to the bathroom with her, closing the door behind us.

I got on my knees and she placed her pussy in my mouth, releasing all of Raj's cum. I obediently licked her clean, and found myself cumming prematurely without anything touching it.

When it was over, we cleaned up and returned to the room where Raj was getting dressed. We thanked him and I jokingly mentioned that I would see him at the office.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Chadeep, noonespecial and 1 other person
@greycel @Chadeep @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and greycel
:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Tales from Slumbai.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, iloveboobs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Not even tales, just pure cuck fantasy from some 5'2 street shitting dalit in the elephant god worshipping village of Bengaluru

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Niksy, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
Not even tales, just pure cuck fantasy from some 5'2 street shitting dalit in the elephant god worshipping village of Bengaluru

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and iloveboobs
indian use a lot of random english wehn speaking, how do you decide to use it while speaking hindi?
English is Mandatory to learn for everybody's unless in a Remote Village school. So mix up happens.

• +1
English is Mandatory to learn for everybody's unless in a Remote Village school. So mix up happens.
so if theres no easy word or shit you just blurt out an english word and carry on?

IMG 2052

• JFL