didn’t go out today so i’d rather drink alone in my room. Listening to this lol

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and BrettyBoy
Slayer tbh

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Me and you bruh, me and you

, I think it’s better than weed tbh
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

Weed isn’t as euphoric, I just feel tired. It’s still fun; and this is coming from a stoner, i don’t get addicted to drink the same way i get addicted to weed
Hmmmmm.. perhaps you have a point.
But it isn't as intense as weed, and the morning after weed is amazing.

didn’t go out today so i’d rather drink alone in my room. Listening to this lol

Listening to this rn

Listen to Post Malone - Better Now (80s version by Blanks!) by Blanks on #SoundCloud

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Hmmmmm.. perhaps you have a point.
But it isn't as intense as weed, and the morning after weed is amazing.
I don’t think I agree with the intensity, I do agree the non hangover is good. I still feel tired the day after weed though. It’s just too expensive, I can get mid grade weed really cheap but I only enjoy smoking the top stuff
Listening to this rn

Listen to Post Malone - Better Now (80s version by Blanks!) by Blanks on #SoundCloud

I don’t like remixes but post malone is cool

I don’t think I agree with the intensity, I do agree the non hangover is good. I still feel tired the day after weed though. It’s just too expensive, I can get mid grade weed really cheap but I only enjoy smoking the top stuff
Agreed, top stuff will cost you.
But I used to vape, so it's I wasted less and got high better.
I'll return working soon, probably gonna buy a bit again.

Agreed, top stuff will cost you.
But I used to vape, so it's I wasted less and got high better.
I'll return working soon, probably gonna buy a bit again.
How much do you pay for your stuff? I can get very cheap stuff.. it’s only like decent at best so one joint gets me pretty high but generally not an amazing high

How much do you pay for your stuff? I can get very cheap stuff.. it’s only like decent at best so one joint gets me pretty high but generally not an amazing high
Ummmmmmm.
Idk how much is now, for a decent quality no used to pay idk 10-20$ per g ? Depends on quality/quantity etc.
Was along time ago.

Ummmmmmm.
Idk how much is now, for a decent quality no used to pay idk 10-20$ per g ? Depends on quality/quantity etc.
Was along time ago.
Oh really? that’s sad. I pay £20 for 3.5 of mids, 40 for 7g, £70 for 14g and 140 for zip of mids

loud shit is like 10-60£ more than the prices above

Oh really? that’s sad. I pay £20 for 3.5 of mids, 40 for 7g, £70 for 14g and 140 for zip of mids

loud shit is like 10-60£ more than the prices above
Nice.
But it is what it is.

Lol Nav? You can do better

Lol Nav? You can do better
I like all music but you have to be retarded to not say Nav music 2015 - 18 is still fun to listen to at least

I like all music but you have to be retarded to not say Nav music 2015 - 18 is still fun to listen to at least
The only Nav song I like is TTD but that's probably because I don't go out of my way to listen to him

The only Nav song I like is TTD but that's probably because I don't go out of my way to listen to him
The Man, if you like more modern rap (2018/19) go listen to his album Reckless