Getting emancipated, I need a roomate

frendly

frendly

👁
So I’m really thinking hard. My dad already told me he’s ready to sign all my papers for emancipation and I high key wanna go through with it. I already have a plan, I’m gonna shower at the gym or at school, study at the library, and continue working. I wont have a car because I already bike where I need to go. I bike 6 miles to work jfl there and back with ease. Only thing is in order to be emancipated I need to show the court I can provide for myself. Would anyone like to rent an apartment for me? Something cheap and we’ll both fill in for it. I’m 15 but I am very responsible and I have excellent Gordon Ramsay tier cooking skills. I wont even talk to you I’ll mind my own business and I’ll rarely be home regardless. Help a nigga out?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, bogii, Marsiere214 and 2 others
So I’m really thinking hard. My dad already told me he’s ready to sign all my papers for emancipation and I high key wanna go through with it. I already have a plan, I’m gonna shower at the gym or at school, study at the library, and continue working. I wont have a car because I already bike where I need to go. I bike 6 miles to work jfl there and back with ease. Only thing is in order to be emancipated I need to show the court I can provide for myself. Would anyone like to rent an apartment for me? Something cheap and we’ll both fill in for it. I’m 15 but I am very responsible and I have excellent Gordon Ramsay tier cooking skills. I wont even talk to you I’ll mind my own business and I’ll rarely be home regardless. Help a nigga out?
And where do you live young emancipated one?

If you're in india u can stay in my house

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Hueless, fjor2096 and 2 others
where did you get a job at 15

How bad is your home life? The money saved from not paying rent is significant.
If you're not being physically abused consider staying and saving up so you have decent funds to live on your own at 18.
Maybe you can avoid interacting with him much and only be there for sleep.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and frendly
Get a van and do van life, mogs renting hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger and frendly
Fr? How much do vans cost
Google a mini van it’ll be about 3,000-20,000 dollars if you wanna renovate and shit.
I don’t plan on living in a house when I’m older, I want to save as much money as I can gift surgery and for my life in Thailand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Hueless
Get a van and do van life, mogs renting hard.
Images 1 10

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and frendly
Google a mini van it’ll be about 3,000-20,000 dollars if you wanna renovate and shit.
I don’t plan on living in a house when I’m older, I want to save as much money as I can gift surgery and for my life in Thailand.
Instead of surgeries buy a van and bulletproof it for 14-100k

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hueless and frendly
Instead of surgeries buy a van and bulletproof it for 14-100k
Nigga id rather get surgery and get some hoes on my dick than to get a bullet proof van and rot even more than I am rn :lul:

Nigga id rather get surgery and get some hoes on my dick than to get a bullet proof van and rot even more than I am rn
Ok

• Woah
Reactions: frendly
you're limiting your options by only pming people ur state.

• +1
you're limiting your options by only pming people ur state.
You think I should move? But the college I wanna go to is here and it’s also cheaper :feelswhy:

Fr? How much do vans cost
You don't need fancy so it'll be less than $5k, throw in a mattress for now and renovate later (since most of your time will be at gym, library, and work anyway)

• +1
You don't need fancy so it'll be less than $5k, throw in a mattress for now and renovate later (since most of your time will be at gym, library, and work anyway)
Wtf makes you think op can afford that

• +1
I make about 500 dollars in 2-4 weeks if I work a lot. :feelswhy:

Edit: Nvm I’m retarded :hnghn: I barely make 240 a month

Second edit: fuck so if I work 5 hours a day everday for 3 months during the summer I’ll make 3,936 dollars

Last edited:
You think I should move? But the college I wanna go to is here and it’s also cheaper :feelswhy:
well that would help, but i mean post what state u live in publicly.

• Hmm...
Emancipation? Are you a woman?

I make about 500 dollars in 2-4 weeks if I work a lot. :feelswhy:

Edit: Nvm I’m retarded :hnghn: I barely make 240 a month

Second edit: fuck so if I work 5 hours a day everday for 3 months during the summer I’ll make 3,936 dollars
What shithole do you live in to be paid so little. Where I live you can make a solid 15$ an hour almost double what your making.

I would recommend not moving out as you’re missing out on free rent. Just stay out of the house and keep as little contact with your parents as possible. When your 18 use the money you saved up.

• +1