Getting frustrated going outside

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

getting frustrated going outside jeeeez...

nice trip to the grocery store always nice.... not only you getting mogged, seeing a nice girl talking to a dude just does it for me im just looking at it with frustration ''Why cant i have that arrrrrggh'' man shits annoying yo man sometimes i just cant stand that crap.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
u cant have it because ur not good looking enough to deserve it, or u would have it. just accept ur place in the world

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
u cant have it because ur not good looking enough to deserve it, or u would have it. just accept ur place in the world

Ouch.

stop giving a fuck. No one gives a fuck about you (unless ur Chad)

• +1
Reactions: badromance and King
I've picked up girls while shopping. But more often than not I forget to tell them my name and they never reply to my texts.

I've picked up girls while shopping. But more often than not I forget to tell them my name and they never reply to my texts.
hmm interesting, i mean its frustrating because i cant engage with females because of the deal i made with my self i messed up not to long ago so im punishing my self got kicked from school trying to chase ass, i think some people miss understood the thread a bit maybe i typed it a bit wrong, that used to me in the past, just wanted to see if anyone could relate tho.