• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ManletBlackcel, 5.5psl and 11 others
not to mention they bleed every month eww

• +1
Reactions: recessedd and \/orman

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro, FacialStructure404, Sprinkles and 6 others
thats why they only wanna ideally do it with guys who look like the fantastic characters that movie stars play. if its just a mortal struggling medium ugly guy then they dont enjoy it fr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, ManletBlackcel, Blackgymmax and 2 others
They are masochistic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 18522, Trilogy and 3 others
Great question
I’ve also wondered about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, diamondbill and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Abhorrence
thats why they only wanna ideally do it with guys who look like the fantastic characters that movie stars play. if its just a mortal struggling medium ugly guy then they dont enjoy it fr.
how come they are not embarrassed of being fucked

when i see girls i know they have been fucked at least once in their life, i cant get myself to respect them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
They love getting humiliated and treated like shit in bed they are fucked. Foids are so weird

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Cuz they're females. It's enjoyable for them to submit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 22918, 5.5psl and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 22918, horizontallytall and 3 others
Cuz they're females. It's enjoyable for them to submit
Yes but what’s with them wanting you to slap their face, spit in their face and weird shit like this. Last girl wanted me to ‘punish her’ like what? It’s weird to me. Like if someone did that shit it’s like degrading them? How do they like that?

Women are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Tabula Rasa, redfacccee and 2 others
imagine moaning like a bitch
Women are made to serve men. When I play crusader kings 3 I sell my daughters off with 0 thought and lmfao as I give them shit education and neglect them (causing daddy issues). Why? Because they will just be sold off to some rich king so who gives a fuck.

Women are property only one step higher than slaves

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 63volcel, Sprinkles and 9 others
Yes but what’s with them wanting you to slap their face, spit in their face and weird shit like this. Last girl wanted me to ‘punish her’ like what? It’s weird to me. Like if someone did that shit it’s like degrading them? How do they like that?

Women are fucked
JFL you’re so soft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
JFL you’re so soft
Shut the fuck up nigga it ain’t about being soft if someone spat in my face etc I’d throw three haymakers at you before you could say ‘jfl’ cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, horizontallytall, GetShrekt and 6 others
Shut the fuck up nigga it ain’t about being soft if someone spat in my face etc I’d throw three haymakers at you before you could say ‘jfl’ cunt
Ah i see you’re some high T Alpha Male, that’s why you attract feminine submissive women who love getting manhandled

Also if you said that to my face, i would knock you out on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
I would like to know they’re opinion on this subject tbh.
yea someone should ask them about this
no one points this out to their face for some reason

Well I wanna get pegged

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Abhorrence
They love being humiliated, spat on, abused

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Abhorrence

Women are fucked
men are the romantics not women

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1

Women are fucked
I really don't know where it comes from. Low T?

Bruh your coping is giving me second hand embarrassment
why am i coping brah
how is bleeding every month normal for example i dont bleed every month like a normal person

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
why am i coping brah
how is bleeding every month normal for example i dont bleed every month like a normal person
because you are trying to make them appear less than you so that you can think of yourself as high value because you feel low value that they reject you. By making them appear less than you it makes them rejecting you not matter. This was an autistic explanation but whatever

women are property dude

A womans life goal is to be the property of the Alpha Male

• Love it
It is tbh but that makes it more hot

• Woah
why am i coping brah
Periods are not normal, women used to not bleed an few years ago, the jews try to normalize it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Abhorrence