getting ghosted after the first date aint that bad

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
imagine going on multiple dates with a slut, making out with her but you dont get to fuck her. that would be so frustrating, i personally couldnt cope about that

brag thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 21735
The coping has begun!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
There's some truth in that, it's sorta like an early abortion vs a later stage one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and soulless_npc
sex on first date or nothing
Girl walking in your door wearing nothing but alluring lingerie and just fucking you like I saw sluts do with Chad in college or nothing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21735
Girl walking in your door wearing nothing but alluring lingerie and just fucking you like I saw sluts do with Chad in college or nothing
tbh thats how it happens most of the times. a girl has no reason tnot to fuck a guy if she likes him

Please don't encourage him to cope.
No coping is gay I agree, but I mean it's better for her to ditch you earlier before your hopes get too high technically speaking

It's ok, @TRUE_CEL is giving me my 3 month sanity ban soon

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21735
it aint that bad, you just dont see or talk to her again, its ok
Yeah it's not like Chad doesn't end up balls deep in her after 30 minutes. But I guess what you've had is ok too

• So Sad
Yeah it's not like Chad doesn't end up balls deep in her after 30 minutes. But I guess what you've had is ok too
it was good while it lasted. she got things off her chest, thats a win. for her

it was good while it lasted. she got things off her chest, thats a win. for her
That's a win for her? Ahahahahahaha what a cuck thing to say. Why the fuck do you even care if it is a win for her?

This is the woman that went on a date with you, teased you, denied you, HUMILIATED you and ultimately ghosted you. She didn't even give you the decency of a reply. Now she's busy getting slapped, choked and spat on by some Chad. Just because he is born taller than you, with more millimeters on his face and a better brain chemistry (yes it matters a lot too).

And you still accept it. Say it's all ok. Say it's good for her or some shit.

Wake up dude! Girls half your age are losing their virginities right now, as we speak. There's a party. And you were not invited in it.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
That's a win for her? Ahahahahahaha what a cuck thing to say. Why the fuck do you even care if it is a win for her?
cuz it sure wasnt a win for me my dude

y. Now she's busy getting slapped, choked and spat on by some Chad.
but she doesnt like that, right?

Wake up dude. Girls half your age are losing their virginities right now, as we speak. There's a party. And you were not invited in it.

what a revelation. i never thought of this in the 27 years i have been alive for

And you still accept it. Say it's all ok. Say it's good for her or some shit.
i made a move lol

but she doesnt like that, right?
Oh she loves it though. Getting humiliated by a superior man that doesn't even love her. Ahahahaha. She doesn't want little tiny men she heightmogs. She doesn't even want an equal partner. She wants the type of man that can rape her when she would be utterly helpless to stop him. Not that she wants to.

While all you can do is cry on forums and beat your own dick like it owes you money. Thinking about what disgusting acts Chad does to her.

• So Sad
While all you can do is cry on forums and beat your own dick like it owes you money. Thinking about what disgusting acts Chad does to her.
im so inferior.....

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Primalsplit
i went on like 2 dates in the last 2 months but now its over
kek with how many of your posts about dates I see I thought you go on dates constantly

if all your complaining is about like 2 dates jfl man

you still mog me though I went on 0 dates in the same time frame

kek with how many of your posts about dates I see I thought you go on dates constantly
getting dates is extremely diffuclt. i got ghosted by so many girls

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;